• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie or anybody for that matter pass.

toughguy.jpg

Blinded By Science has proven himself over almost three years and 2,500 posts. He's earned his stripes and when he speaks, he speaks with authority and with the conscience of the community at heart. If Tom's a troll, then we might as well just shut the doors because few members personify what CigarPass is all about as truly as Tom.

You sir, had nothing and went down from there.

Wilkey

Hey steamboat what are you hoping to achieve here?

Hey steamboat what are you hoping to achieve here?

I stopped hoping to achieve anything right after blindedbyscience's post. If they want to post pictures making fun of me, I am perfectly comfortable responding in the same manner.

I don't feel like a brother.

This discussion has arrived at the point where it is no longer productive and I am going to click on the link and ask that it be closed.
Read the above statement in bold.....heed your own advice here bro because you seem to be the only troll in this thread because at this point, you're just asking to have crap heaped upon you.

At least no one is going to question my judgement regarding Trolls.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I have no plans to leave, this is just starting to get interesting.

This is what happens when you try to be nice to asshats. I was shocked at how well this guy was being treated seeing how much of an idiot he was to begin with.

If anyone is a troll, it is you shitboat. Lets see......you've been a member for a year, you don't post, then start threads about hosting a pass. Go somewhere else and be a martyr.

marmioncadet43aj4.png

and now I am done with this thread, no more replys no matter how insulting the photos or the posts.

and now I am done with this thread, no more replys no matter how insulting the photos or the posts.
That's good, because I'm pretty sure after that post, it won't be long before you're not able to post at all.

Mike,

Giving people the benefit of the doubt sometimes means giving them enough rope to hang themselves with. Seems like this was the case here.

Wilkey

Jesus, what threat to the community did this guy pose? Maybe this pass posed nothing of interest to you or I, but it could have for a couple of newbs that just want to pass around a box of cigars to try.

At least all of the initial responses were civil and urged him to "read more, post less"... it just took a little while to sink in for the guy.

Jesus, what threat to the community did this guy pose? Maybe this pass posed nothing of interest to you or I, but it could have for a couple of newbs that just want to pass around a box of cigars to try.

At least all of the initial responses were civil and urged him to "read more, post less"... it just took a little while to sink in for the guy.

nevermind