• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Pass 101

OK, let's try this......

T: #48 My Father
P: #49 Padron 1964 Exclusivo $10.93

T: #10 El Cobre Toro By Oliva
P: #50 AF Grand Reserva Corona Imperial Maduro $4.53

T: #18 Oliva Series V Lancero
P: #51 Padron 3000 Maduro $5.07

Let me know.

Edit for Enumeration

Just double checked all the prices. These are good. I'll update the first post later tonight.

Contest coming soon. (Planning on launching before the weekend is over).

Ok......Jake has spoken.......

MrAnderson..................................... are you ready to receive?

Shipping out tomorrow. Enjoy.

Steve

I'm ready to catch it when Steve sends it.

I've already started to look at my P/T's and I've got to come back to the question I had on the DC Maximus Double Robusto. This looks like it is a brand new release that is limited only to DC lounges at the moment but will be available to all DC retailers in the future. This got me wondering how is rarity judged on this stick? Is it rare at all since it's going to be regular production or is it treated more like an OR?

Edit: I though of another question as well. If you a cigar from the same line but different vitola is that considered putting a double into the pass. For example putting a Hemingway Classic into a pass that already has a Hemingway Signature?

I'm ready to catch it when Steve sends it.

I've already started to look at my P/T's and I've got to come back to the question I had on the DC Maximus Double Robusto. This looks like it is a brand new release that is limited only to DC lounges at the moment but will be available to all DC retailers in the future. This got me wondering how is rarity judged on this stick? Is it rare at all since it's going to be regular production or is it treated more like an OR?

Edit: I though of another question as well. If you a cigar from the same line but different vitola is that considered putting a double into the pass. For example putting a Hemingway Classic into a pass that already has a Hemingway Signature?

I'll do some digging into your first question...give me a couple days. Any information someone else has to offer on that particular cigar is welcome.

The second question...no, it's not a multiple. A multiple is the exact same cigar. Same line, same vitola.

Smoked that Don Pepin G Blue Invictos that I had traded for, Sunday watching the Dallas Cowboys game... I thought it was a good stick! Glad I went for something different. The draw was very smooth and even, leaving behind a single tight ash. Took some effort to knock off the single ash when it reached the band. I was asked if I put a wire into it to keep it from falling. lol Started out like most of my full-bodied Tats, but halfway down chilled out. Overall a pleasant experience. I will be sure to pick up a few of these next time Im at my B&M !

I'll do some digging into your first question...give me a couple days. Any information someone else has to offer on that particular cigar is welcome.

If you find any other pricing info, by all means please share that as well. I'm definitely interested and based on what I see at Corona Cigars it looks like it goes for $10.85 ($216.95 per box of 20). I've got an Opus X Petite Lancero I was thinking of trading for it, providing rarity isn't as issue with the DC.

I will try to shed so light on the DC Maximus Double Robusto. As we are all aware they only provided this cigar to the DC lounges.
They retail from 240.00 to 216.95 for a box of 20. On the low end of the stick, that's 10.80 if you can grab them at that price point.
Knowing this, once released (quantity unknown at this time) the avg stick "should" retail for 12.45 based on the past availability of their cigars.
As for the rarity, it is slightly higher now then later. I would throw the holy water on a Opus X Petite Lancero trade, just my HO.

Looks good, and don't get any ideas about holding it an extra couple couple of days because of "snow". Everybody knows that stuff doesn't exist except in movies...

No snow down here... I think it should come back to the Florida panhandle for safekeeping... :)

Speaking of snow, I'm headed to Montana for Christmas and won't be home to receive the pass until the 30th. Is there any way we can have a couple strategic two or three day holds by the next passers?

Are you kidding me. I was getting so excited to see this thing and now I am going to have to wait until NEXT YEAR. Just kidding, enjoy Montana. Where you going?

Sorry guys....I accidently super glued my hand to the box. Post Office won't take it.

You all might swing by Friday for a stick. I'll buy the beer. (One Handed)

DC 0310 3200 0001 0981 2699

Ok, Ken...........take something to settle your nerves.

You're next! :0

Edit for spelling

Mostly the HWY 93 corridor. Most of my family lives in the Missoula/Lolo area and my dad is up in the Flathead near Bigfork.

Love Montana. Wish I could get up there more. You gonna do any fishing while you are there?

Love Montana. Wish I could get up there more. You gonna do any fishing while you are there?

Nope; ice fishing isn't my thing and the ice'd still be a bit thin for it for another three weeks yet. No, I plan on heading up to Snowbowl and learning how to snowboard. I already ski but this year I'm expanding my horizons. Gonna be fun. There is a trip down to Butte to visit the grand parents planned as well.

Speaking of snow, I'm headed to Montana for Christmas and won't be home to receive the pass until the 30th. Is there any way we can have a couple strategic two or three day holds by the next passers?

It looks like you may naturally get your delay. I just checked the package I shipped Wednesday, and they are estimating Friday delivery. But it is the holiday season.....so things could slow down a bit.

Nope; ice fishing isn't my thing and the ice'd still be a bit thin for it for another three weeks yet. No, I plan on heading up to Snowbowl and learning how to snowboard. I already ski but this year I'm expanding my horizons. Gonna be fun. There is a trip down to Butte to visit the grand parents planned as well.

From a two planker to a nuckle dragger? PLease!

I was going to wait until Jake got back to me about the DC Maximus but based on the info Bayamos provided I'll go ahead and post my P/T's and if I need to change out the DC Maximus I will.

P: #52 Camacho Triple Maduro 50/4.5
T: #17 La Flor Dominicana Habano Perfecto

P: #53 Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classic
T: #38 Illusione MK

P: #54 Arturo Fuente Opus X Petite Lancero
T: #39 Diamond Crown Maximus Double Robusto

P: #55 Oliva Cain F 550 Dark Natural
T: #51 Padron 3000 Maduro

The pass hasn't made it here yet, but I expect it to show up today. I'll come back and let everyone know it made it here safe and sound when it arrives.

All the stones I've overturned have ended up empty for the most part. Unsure as to whether it will become a regular production outside of the DC lounges or not. But since the stick is constantly available, just at restricted locations, an Opus is a great put.

I'm on the run this morning...I'll check the pricing on all the P/T when I get home tonight.