• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Pass 101

Congrats with the contest Joe ! Well deserved. You will probably get those sticks before the pass ? :p

Thank you everybody! Just when I thought Christmas was about over! My appreciation to you brothers, I hope you all had a safe and wonderful Christmas!

Congrats Joe! I can't think of a BOTL in this pass that is more deserving of the contest prize.

The package for this will probably go out mid-next week. Joe, congrats, taking this to PM.

The paperwork is done, sticks swapped and I'll put four more rolls of tape on it tonight. ;)

It flies tomorrow. Trying to have it land on KidMontana's doorstep on the 31st.

I was hoping that more guys were going to post pics of the pass and thier takes being smoked! Has anyone else taken any photos of the pass?

When I had the pass, there was a lot of tape upon arrival, and probably nearly as much on departure, but, the box was in good shape.

Pictures are always welcome.
I was hoping that more guys were going to post pics of the pass and thier takes being smoked! Has anyone else taken any photos of the pass?

Ask and receive! Lets see how bad I can botch this.... ???

The Pass in all it's glory.
gallery_13277_1552_1812536.jpg

Puts on top, takes on the bottom.
gallery_13277_1552_783568.jpg

Four rolls of tape. For her pleasure.
gallery_13277_1552_722205.jpg

*Edit: Learning to post pics.

Nice, it is so close to me. Glad we held off for the holidays. You were a tremendous steward Gern.

Nice pics.... and sticks ! Looks like the box could use a little more tape? :whistling:

God, tape and country....

Nice pic's, thanks. Any chance of sending that box of joy back east?

Just saying.....