• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Pass - Debra's Pass HERE

Your item was delivered at 6:33 am on February 2 in DENVER CO 80201. Whooo-Hoooo!!!!!

Deb the box arrived in Denver the 2nd. I hope everything is ok on that end. I posted the Confirmation number (Edited by cohibasurfer at 3:23 am on Feb. 10, 2001)

OK!
If there is anyone out there still following this pass. The Box came back to me again! I spent &#3611 trying to get it to Ardis, I'm done with that! Box is on it's way to Gilbert V in Texas. Confirmation # 03047990000618358582

i'm following. maybe it's time she came out of the closet with her cigar passing habits, hehe.

Pass arrived today.. I will post takes/puts tomorrow and will send it on its way early Saturday morning

Ok here it goesTakes:
HdM the new blend, Lonsdale size
Onyx dark robustoPuts:
Astral - Lonsdale size
LCG - churchill size <awesome smoke>
Bauza Torp
La Luna- Reserva - Lonsdale size
Partagas Serie S Perfecto (my signature smoke)
Nice pass i anjoyed playing
(Edited by GilV at 8:50 pm on Feb. 16, 2001)

Debbie Sorry delivery confirmation number
0300 6000 0001 9810 8093Was attaked by the work monster. My appoligies to the group.:cool:

Pass went on to OK. Shipped it yesterday. Didn't take anything though.
I don't check this site to much anymore so email me if there are any problems.

Hi everyone!
Remember me? I actually forgot about this pass and since my humidor is overflowing and have been traveling excesively, I hadn't been chicking in regularly.
I got the pass this weekend.
Takes ; 1-mayorga, 1- consuegra, & 1 unknown.
Puts ; 2 ea esquire, 2 ea tamboril
nice pass, although the box will no doubt need to be replaced with a larger version very soon.
Thanks for including me.
jrh

Didnt this pass start in january? I think we are doing about 2 people a month. Are you guys walking this to each other?? LOL Just kidding. Im being very impatient.

Back