• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Pass - Debra's Pass HERE

Deb, I think yours is the current champ. :biggrin:

Looking forward to the box arriving. Keep your fingers crossed. Im leaving for San Diego on Thursday for a job interview so I wont be back until Sunday. Hopefully this will arrive by Tuesday.

Help Just got pass back they tried to but, was unable to deliver on the Conn. side It was sent priority mail and I guess It needed a
signature.Deb Ill send you an emailJoe

Hey guys, My scedule has been very hectic and 99% of the time my wife is at home to accept anything that comes in. Unfortunately she was in the UK for the last week and a half so it must have come then. I am also leaving on Thusday for San Diego and she will be with me so if you are resnding I wont be here to recieve. We can do 1 of 3 things. Skip me. We can send to my work address and Ill get it on monday. or you can hold until I get back next monday. I will leave it up to you guys. I dont want to hold anything up but I do enjoy a good pass!!

Checked the hygrometer, rewet the humidifier, repacked
and, resent. Jeff ,relax it was NOT your fault. This pass has been on the road so long a short stop over wont hurt.
The box should be waiting when you return from your trip.
Good Luck!My apologies to all concerned, We are back on track
Joe

Got the pass and all is well. my takes are;
LGC, 5 vegas torp, por larranga, and a perdomo little torp thingy, LOL. My puts are;Montesino Maduro corona size, AF curly head deluxe maduro, La Unica 100,200 and 300 all in maduro, (2) Consuegra #73 in maduro (just got these in-they're going to need some time in the humi for those of you who are familiar with them-they are worth the wait)
Thanks for letting me play. This will go out tomorrow and I'll post the tracking number here.Jeff

This is getting closer to the finish line. I think it is going to make it back home. THis has been a lot of fun. I think we all will deserve a big hand when this is done. I will be getting some cigars that have been aged almost 6 months!! :)Deb

pass arrived today in good shape. takes were:
montesino maduro
hoja xxo
a.f. curlyheadputs were:
la aurora petit belicoso
drew estates natural root
arturo fuente chateau fuente
mayorga torpedo madurowill post conf. no. when it goes out. d

Did it go out yet? It is almost home. I can't wait. The end of this pass may make the front page of the Seattle Times :)Deb

I am proud, very proud to announce that "Deb's Newbie Pass" is officially done!!Great job you guys! Boy did I get a good selection of cigars. Some are even aged a bit :)Now how does this pass go from here to the "done" passes.Deb