• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

newbie pass

aeroswat said:
noticed he hasn't posted anything since July 9, should we continue without him?
You might shoot him a pm and see if he resonds. If he hasn't posted since then he may have lost interest. :(

I agree with cigarsarge, send a PM and if it isn't responded to in a few days then on to the next person.

1.AF Hemi Sig / Montecristo Ser. V

14.Gurkha Regent Toro / St. Luis Rey Robusto

16.Gurkha Expedition Toro / C.A.O. Anniv. Camaroon (Churchill)

Let me know where you want me sending it. If I dont get an answer by about noon tommorow, it won't get sent until Monday.

ive sent him a pm, if he doesnt respond by Sun night, marc go ahead and skip over hijm and send it to Texasaggie, if he shows up after that well throw him at the end

Nice play marc :D

Thanks
Shawn

it should have left marcsheldons today and head an hour down the road to eleuthardts hopefully real soon
Shawn

aeroswat said:
it should have left marcsheldons today and head an hour down the road to eleuthardts hopefully real soon
Shawn
Great... I have some nice Puts in mind, not sure what to take yet though.

aeroswat said:
Shawn
actually i sent it yesterday, so he should probably get it tommorow....thur. at the latest.

marcsheldon said:
aeroswat said:
Shawn
actually i sent it yesterday, so he should probably get it tommorow....thur. at the latest.
I'll be on the lookout. Heading to the PO tomorrow, so if I get it today that would be perfect.

Hey Eric
if you didnt get it yesterday, does that mean you got it today

puffnstuff, looks like we might miss you are you still leaving on the 5th

Shawn

Hey Shawn (and rest of pass participants),

Went into the office today, and had a note from management that we will no longer be able to have mail delivered to the office. Just want to let you all know since I will be up after the pass leaves Texas.

My snailer is in my profile. Please PM me if you have any questions :thumbs:

Thanks,
Robert

PS: Shawn, if you're up for it this weekend, I checked out that poker and it's all good with me. If you're in I'll let you make the post :)

aeroswat said:
Hey Eric

Shawn
It didn't show yesterday, but as long as it is here today or tomorrow it will go out Monday. If it doesn't show by tomorrow, we need to track it and find out what happened since it is only a local delivery. (need tracking #)

eleuthardt said:
aeroswat said:
Hey Eric

Shawn
It didn't show yesterday, but as long as it is here today or tomorrow it will go out Monday. If it doesn't show by tomorrow, we need to track it and find out what happened since it is only a local delivery. (need tracking #)
Got the pass yesterday afternoon. Will make my choices and mail Monday.