• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

newbie pass

alright that sounds like good news, have fun, enjoy the smokes, be sure to post your takes/puts and most important have fun

EVERYBODY please post the DC# here when you send off package, lets everybody else track it
Thanks
Shawn

aeroswat said:
puffnstuff, looks like we might miss you are you still leaving on the 5th
yeah, I'm outta here on the 5th, so (very unfortunately) it looks like you guys should just pass right over me. ???
wish I could've been part of it.

best of luck to everybody involved.
enjoy!

puffnstuff

sorry to hear that puff, do you know when you will be getting back, maybe we can skip over you and get back
LMK
Thanks
Shawn

Box looks great, lots of choice smokes. My puts and takes are below. Will mail to texasaggie tomorrow.

Take Maxim de Paris Imperiale, Put Cusano 18 Toro

Take Montecristo Serie V Mini Belicoso, Put Monte White Rothschild

Take CAO Cameroon Churchill, Put Ashton Aged Maduro No 10

Bonus sticks
Romeo Y Julieta Reserve Maduro Toro
La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel

Looks like I must bow out also. I'll be traveling a bit from mid August until mid October. I'll still keep up with the pass. I just do not know exactly when I'll be home during those months to receive it. Sorry guys. :(

aeroswat said:
sorry to hear that puff, do you know when you will be getting back, maybe we can skip over you and get back
LMK
Thanks
Shawn
yeah, I'd definitely be up for that, assuming the rest of the participants are cool with it.
I be back home on august 17th, and would be happily available to jump back in right away.
let me know.

Pass is in the mail. Airborne Express ground delivery for tomorrow. Tracking # 22429006456

Track & Confirm

Current Status

You entered 2242 9006 456

Tracking service has not been purchased for this item.

Did you enter the wrong tracking #? Any updates with this pass?

I picked the pass up at lunch, it's safely sitting in my apartment, the tracking number was for Airborne Express, or DHL now. All safe and sound. I'll post my puts/takes as soon as I can. :)

texasaggie said:
I picked the pass up at lunch, it's safely sitting in my apartment, the tracking number was for Airborne Express, or DHL now. All safe and sound. I'll post my puts/takes as soon as I can. :)
Glad to see it make it safe. Wanted to put a rush on it with the heat we have this week in Dallas.

texasaggie said:
Hey there Brad,

I think I'm next on the pass, and I just wanted to make sure you saw my post earlier in the week about having my shipping address changed. My mailing addy is in my profile.
Please be sure to mark the box:

PLEASE HAND DELIVER. TEMPERATURE SENSITIVE CONTENTS.

Please post of PM to confirm you saw this prior to shipping out the pass.
thanks!
Robert :thumbs:

hey everybody, we had a little problem with the pass, texasaggie will get the pass out Mon, he has let me know, so I told him Mon would be ok to get it out, im sure he will do his put/takes by then
Shawn

Cliff
no problems, I think he was waiting for me to answer his pms, a coupla sticks were damaged and wanted to know what to do, he will probably post later, he has been keepin in contact with me so I know whats going on

hope that eases your mind
Shawn

Sorry about the delay, I thought I would be able to do it last night, but my internet was down at home, stupid wireless routers.

Here's the DC:
0390 2221 9550 0000 2491

Takes:
#7 Cupido Toro Negro
#18 LGC Serie R #5

Puts:
#30 RASCC '03
#31 Partagas Robusto
#32 Sherpa Robusto
#33 La Aurora Sublime Tubo
#34 La Aurora Sublime Tubo

Removed the Ashton and the RyJ maduro due to damage, seperately bagged everything, froze them, and have sent them on their way to AZ, hopefully all is well, and should arrive soon. Thanks for letting me play. :)