• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

newbie pass

Bradley
very nice takes/puts, enjoy the smokes and thank you for joining this pass, also thanks for the little extra work :thumbs:

Thanks
Shawn

o yeah by the way nobody has picked the stick that will win them a 64 PAN, :D

Hey guys. Looks like i'm back in the pass. My travel plans changed. Thanks Shawn for letting me back in. :D

Yeah I forgot about Ken, Ken is back in and at his old spot, Robert when you get the pakage, make sure Kens address label is in there right behind rnccen (I think),
also since it will be at nics either at the beggining of next week, and puffnstuff said he will be back on the 17th, I think we can fit him in after nic, if anybody has any problems with please LMK
Thanks
Shawn

Welcome back Ken

Pass has arrived in AZ :sign:

Will be posting put/takes soon as well as taking care of that other stuff Shawn.
thanks all,
Robert

OK, ready to go out today.

Shawn: After re-reading your list of chores for me to do ;) I am a little unsure as to Puffnstuff's status. Do I ship to him now, or send to NIC and put puff's label behind NIC's? Sorry about the confusion.

For my selections:

Takes
#?? Montecristo White Rothschild
#13 Flor De A. Allones Especiales #5

Puts
#35 Diamond Crown Figurado #6
#36 Consuegra #17 Superiore
#37 Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte Cordoba (extra put)

Thanks all, and Shawn hope to see you at the poker games this weekend!
Rob

BrownDevil said:
OK, ready to go out today.

Shawn: After re-reading your list of chores for me to do ;) I am a little unsure as to Puffnstuff's status. Do I ship to him now, or send to NIC and put puff's label behind NIC's? Sorry about the confusion.

For my selections:

Takes
#?? Montecristo White Rothschild
#13 Flor De A. Allones Especiales #5

Puts
#36 Consuegra #17 Superiore
#37 Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte Cordoba (extra put)

Thanks all, and Shawn hope to see you at the poker games this weekend!
Rob
Great selections. I smoked a Monte White the other day and loved it. I find it a lot better than the Platinum series.

nice takes/puts Robert,

and please put puffnstuff behind nic, you ship to nic and he ships to puffnstuff since he said he would be back on the 17th

Thanks Robert
Shawn

I will be in the poker game tomorrow :thumbs: so get your package ready to ship to me now :D

oh yeah enjoy the smokes and thanks for joing my pass

Well the pass is off guys, coming to you Nic! Didn't want to send it out Sat cuz more than likely it would have been sitting in the Phoenix main postal facility on Sunday, and it was just over 112 degrees :0

DC# is 0304 1070 0001 5312 0777

Thanks for letting me participate Shawn!
Take care all!
Robert :thumbs:

BrownDevil said:
Well the pass is off guys, coming to you Nic! Didn't want to send it out Sat cuz more than likely it would have been sitting in the Phoenix main postal facility on Sunday, and it was just over 112 degrees :0

DC# is 0304 1070 0001 5312 0777

Thanks for letting me participate Shawn!
Take care all!
Robert :thumbs:
Sweet! I can't wait!

aeroswat said:
and please put puffnstuff behind nic, you ship to nic and he ships to puffnstuff since he said he would be back on the 17th.
cool! I got back today, and it looks like I've made it just in time to still be part of the pass. so yeah, nic can send it my way once he's received it and is ready.

What's the chances I can get in on this? I need to prove myself as a newbie so I can move up in the ranks. I promise I'll play by the rules!

ReeRee

The pass was waiting at my door for me when I got home from work. Everything looks good, but the box is getting a little tired, so I'm going to try and replace it tomorrow. Anyways, on to my puts and takes.

Puts:
#38 Cupido Doble
#39 La Fincia Fuma
#40 Astral Robusto
#41 Montague Robusto Maduro
#42 Maria Mancini La Grande Maduro
#43 Indian Tabac Reserve Torp

Takes:
#08 Padron Palma
#24 Deliciados
#34 La Auroa Sublime
#36 Connie 17
#37 Sancho Panza Extra Furerte Cordoba

Very nice pass, thanks for letting me play. Provided there aren't any objections, I'll get the pass off to puffnstuff tomorrow.

Nic

Ok puffnstuff - here it comes!

DC #: 01038555749270132789

I also packed it in a new box. As the old one was begging for retirement.

Thanks again guys.

Nic

Hey Nic
nice takes/puts, enjoy the smokes
and Thanks for joining my newbie pass
Thanks
Shawn

the box showed up this afternoon. everything looks safe'n'sound. I'll get my T&P's figured out and have it all back on the road to backslide420 on monday. I'll post again, then.

alrighty then.
here are my lists of action:

TAKES
#03 Carlos Toraño Exodus 1959 Double Corona
#30 RASCC '03 (isom)
#? La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel

PUTS
#44 C.A.O. Cameroon Belicoso
#45 Montecristo #2 (Dom. Rep.)
#46 Cohiba Esplendido (Feb. 2003)
#47 Daniel Marshall Black Label Double Corona
#48 Padron 5000 (Maduro)

the package went out today heading toward Backslide420.
D.C.# 03040370000107843240

and with that, thanks for letting me be part of this, aeroswat.
here's to a smooth rest-of-the-pass!