• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Pass

@Smokemorestressless would there be a good way to get you your picks while you’re out at sea? I’d feel bad having you put sticks in with out you receiving your end for a while.

@cabaiguan juan that would be appreciated!

I’d like to put out the original start list to see if there are any cigars that were on it that the remaining guys would like to see again to try and grab. That would also give anyone wanting to contribute to the restart pile the opportunity to cover a cigar.

I wouldn’t be opposed to anyone else jumping in on the second go around of the pass either. I could re route the map so it would pick up where it left off, and then hit anyone else who wants to participate.

Looks like the guys left (excluding @dawgie34203 , because we know he’s in 😎) are :
@TexEagle
@StewNasty69
@Pugman1943

When we get this part squared away, a send out date can be agreed upon. I’m still thinking after the holidays are over and people are back home. Definitely open ears to feedback.

Holy shit, what a roller coaster of a thread. USPS royally fucked up the first pass I'm in, naturally. I'm still game to throw sticks around.

The Padron 26 and 90th were some hopes for me, along with the Sig 1 and Johnny's YotR.

I'm still in and game to make it work however it shakes out.

UPDATE: I've submitted the appeal. Their statement saying the letter would have required information for the appeal was a lie. I was able to state exactly what happened and was able to upload the image of the internal image of the two addresses that were mismatched at the fault of the postal worker. I'll update once I have more information.

Last edited:
UPDATE: I've submitted the appeal. Their statement saying the letter would have required information for the appeal was a lie. I was able to state exactly what happened and was able to upload the image of the internal image of the two addresses that were mismatched at the fault of the postal worker. I'll update once I have more information.

Thanks for doing all of this. I can only imagine what a pain in the ass it is.

UPDATE:
Appeal denied on 11/24 with no reason whatsoever..... At this point, USPS is committing fraud by taking our money and automatically denying a legit claim (with evidence). I'm debating on taking the clerk & postmaster to small claims court, though it'd be very hard for me to deal with that due to work. Filing another appeal.

Last edited:
UPDATE:
Appeal denied on 11/24 with no reason whatsoever..... At this point, USPS is committing fraud by taking our money and automatically denying a legit claim (with evidence). I'm debating on taking the clerk & postmaster to small claims court, though it'd be very hard for me to deal with that due to work. Filing another appeal.
Gett’em!