• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie says HI :)

Toaster

Puff Puff Pass v2.0 2004
Just a little hello from a newbie... Wanted to introduce myself.

Lets see- I'm a cigar smoker (duh). I smoke as often as I can. I live in "the highest concentrated area of the country with CP'ers" ;) Went to my first herf last night in about a year (give or take), I got smacked around and chewed out by the regulars (my buddies) who haven't seem me there in what seemed like forever. :cool:

I like to vanish from "site" every once in awhile, then magically re-appear. :whistling: I used to be obese-ly fat, but now I'm just pretty fat. TRUE: I lost over 100 pounds on the Atkins (low carb) diet. :D

Oh yeah- and I need your "source" so I can out it for all the public to read! :p

:thumbs: Toaster

I got your "source" right here knowbie!!! :p

Glad to see you stopped by to say hi, and congrats on the 100lbs.

So are you back to hang for a while or just long enough to rub one out :laugh:

Welcome to CP from SC!!
The Newbie Army can use a few good men!!!

Hi there newbie. You won't like it here...go away :p :rolleyes:

Good to see you posting Toaster :D

STYX&STONED said:
I got your "source" right here knowbie!!! :p
I'll bet you do... I know you'd love that too Gary!!!! :p

STYX&STONED said:
Glad to see you stopped by to say hi, and congrats on the 100lbs.

So are you back to hang for a while or just long enough to rub one out :laugh:
[snapback]175994[/snapback]​

I guess we'll wait and see... hopefully I'm back for awhile! :thumbs:

Atchafalaya said:
Looks like only Styx got it right!

There will be others - I HOPE! :whistling:

gatorsmg said:
Hi there newbie. You won't like it here...go away
Good to see you posting Toaster

I figured that... How's that saying go? I wouldn't want to be a part of any club that would have ME as a member!? :p

JOE.M. said:
If Tom is back, I am leaving!

Yo Joe! 2 words buddy... BITE ME! ;)

See there... I didn't even post pad- I could have replied to everyone seperately... but whats the point, I saw Bill's got something like 2 millions posts now or something! Somebody needs a life!!!!! :whistling:

Ya might have made it fly, but that bit of ancient screen saver in your sig gave you away.

Nice to see you back (for a while, anyway). :thumbs: And congratulations on the weight loss!!

I guess if you hang on long enough they all come back......... Welcome back Tommy!

BenjieV :D

Hey Tome, how goes it brother. Hope all is well and congrats on the weight loss, keep it up......... :D :thumbs: :p :cool:

Welcome, ah... Tom is it? :whistling:

Well let's see, my source is a friend, whos brother knows somebody, who is dating a girl, who knows a guy, who is owed a favor from a feller, who works in a massage parlor, who has a client, who owns a jetski that Castro rode on once, and can get any 'youknowwhatkindimtalkinabout' for FREE.

Now, where did I put his number..... :laugh:

Welcome back newbie Toaster and congrats on the weight loss. :D

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome back, and the congratulations on the weight loss- however I'd like to add and say CONGRATULATIONS to any of us who have successfully lost pounds... ;) Its not easy, and it takes lots of will power and a near complete life style change... rather it be eating habits, excercise or whatever- its hard to do. I went from almost exactly 400lbs to 275lbs now. (actually hovering right at 280- I cheated alot around Easter).

See there... I didn't even post pad- I could have replied to everyone seperately... but whats the point, I saw Bill's got something like 2 millions posts now or something! Somebody needs a life!!!!!

Yeah well FORK YOU PAL :angry: :angry:

:laugh:

'bout time, we thought you fell off the face of Texas.