• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Starts a Pass...

I don't mean to be a pecker-head or anything, but I thought sure you would send me a '26... :(
:sign: :sign: :sign: Just Kidding!

Awesome job Ric. Thanks a bunch. I just love them short stories! I can't wait to get it.

Everyone has been so fun to do this with.

Ready and waitin' when you get ready!

Thanks again.

You had your chance on the '26. You had two sitting in your house and you let them leave. Those things don't grow in fields you know.

Uh, wait a minute, I guess they do.

I just read Shadow's Puts and Takes. I didn't respond when it happened.

Nice play. I can't believe I hadn't seen that before. ???

Thanks Shadow. :D

Don't worry, your ceegars are doing fine. They say hello. They've been hanging out with my guys in my coolidor. They were kind of upset because I told them they had to leave. Probably going out today.

Just thought you might want to know. :D

I'm dying to see them. I miss them so. I can't wait to meet the new additions.

I found out today that people with a PO Box get their mail even on holidays at my PO. So If mailed today, I should get it Monday.

:D

It's going home!!!

DC: 0303 0130 0001 7514 6583
INS: VE 096 132 632 US

Thanks for understanding my delay and thanks for letting me play.

So I get home from the post office and what is sitting right there on the floor of my office? A ziploc that says "Extra Bags". Sorry SD. :( I'll get them out to you on Monday.

The box is held up at the PO. I got the pick ticket in hand and will retrieve it tomorrow. I can't wait.

The box has finally made it home.

Thanks to all for your generosity. You all were a lot of fun. I hope to be able to do this again sometime.

I will enjoy going through all the sticks to see what I have. :D

Thanks again guys. It was a real pleasure. :thumbs:

Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes] as requested.

Congratulations!
Dave ;)