• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Training Cigar Pass-- For February 07-

Thanks SJM, this is the best pass I've participated in! One hell of a first pass for you Sir! Congrats Tom

I want to thank everyone who participated in this pass for playing.

More than that I want to thank you for your generosity when it came to the puts and takes. Where we had disagreements we worked them out like the BOTLs we are.

I also want to thank the FOGs for all the advice and help we received from them. Besides NorCalCigarLover, I want to thank all those who posted help and advice in the earlier threads to make sure this pass got off.

It was an honor hosting the pass and I hope to cross your paths in real time one day. Be safe out there and enjoy a good one!! :cool: :thumbs:

END OF MISSION!! :laugh:

I want to thank everyone who participated in this pass for playing.

More than that I want to thank you for your generosity when it came to the puts and takes. Where we had disagreements we worked them out like the BOTLs we are.

I also want to thank the FOGs for all the advice and help we received from them. Besides NorCalCigarLover, I want to thank all those who posted help and advice in the earlier threads to make sure this pass got off.

It was an honor hosting the pass and I hope to cross your paths in real time one day. Be safe out there and enjoy a good one!! :cool: :thumbs:

END OF MISSION!! :laugh:

This was truly a lot of fun. Especially bomb at the end!
*(Though some have described it as a big ass bomb. I hope they don't smoke like ass-bombs!)

You're welcome. I encourage other n00bs to join a first-timers pass for the experience. Also, try to set up local herfs as often as possible. Getting together at some place with some face-time and a brew is a wonderful way to exchange viewpoints on cigars. We're not always around cities with big stores -- so work with each other regionally and drop some PMs. Maybe you can get something started.

And my last plug -- Grab a couple of sticks out of your spring-cleaning, and send them to the troops. There's lots of links available. Email me if interested and/or not able to find a place to send them -- cigar at audio wizardry dot com.

This was truly a lot of fun. Especially bomb at the end!
Little did I know when I posted this that a bomb was on its way with MY NAME ON IT a mere ten days later. Received on May 4th, two days after my birthday (THANKS!) Some VERY nice smokes there, plus the extra-wonderful surprise -- another bag of 20 for the Troops. I sent those out to my POC non-coms who are distributing the latest shipment -- 418 sticks in four shipments to various combat and Special Forces units in the 1st Cavalry.

Thanks again for the "paybacks" man, you're a prince.

happy belated birthday MD and nice play on the sticks for the boys. :) I might be droppin you a line soon about shippin some out, I have alot more in my coolidor than i know what to do w/ and now they are almost a year old. heh. :whistling: