• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Training Cigar Pass-- For February 07-

Great story Tom. All of my teams suck, and are several states away at the least, so I'm jealous.

Well, my favorite football and basketball teams are on the other side of the country, so I know how that feels. And I have been through the bad times with all my teams, as well. Trust me, it makes it that much sweeter when they finally win.

Got the box. Takes and Puts done.

You can take #18, 48, and 67 off of the list.

Add
71. CAO 65th Anniversary Tonton
72. Ashton VSG Enchantment
73. Gurkha X Fuerte Torpedo
74. Gurkha X Fuerte Torpedo

Wanlail are you ready?

Hey, Boogs... prize is in the mail today...

DC# 0103 8555 7499 3063 8745

Hope you enjoy them.

all the good blunts will be gone by time it reaches Dallas.... :whistling: too bad it wasn't here a week ago, otherwise I could've hand delivered it. :rolleyes:

Got the box. Takes and Puts done.

You can take #18, 48, and 67 off of the list.

Add
71. CAO 65th Anniversary Tonton
72. Ashton VSG Enchantment
73. Gurkha X Fuerte Torpedo
74. Gurkha X Fuerte Torpedo

Wanlail are you ready?

Puts and takes have been updated. Please check for possible errors. Thanks SmokeRiver for playing and for your generosity in your puts!! That Gurkha X Fuerte was just reviewed recently and word on the street is that it is some bad cigar!! :thumbs:

Wanlail- DC # 0306 2400 0000 1144 4252

....and the beat goes on!! :thumbs:

Wanlail,

You have some great cigars to pick from thanks to the generosity of the players here. Thanks guys!! :thumbs:

We are now in the Great State of Texas!! REMEMBER THE ALAMO!! :cool:

Texas make sure to include some tiajuana glass top cohibas I heard they are good.

Wanlail,

You have some great cigars to pick from thanks to the generosity of the players here. Thanks guys!! :thumbs:

Texas make sure to include some tiajuana glass top cohibas I heard they are good.

Wanlail,

And don't forget the Montekriscos!! I believe they are on the shelf next to the Grape White Owls. :whistling:

White owl grapes are the opus of supermarket cigars.

Wanlail,

And don't forget the Montekriscos!! I believe they are on the shelf next to the Grape White Owls. :whistling:

White owl grapes are the opus of supermarket cigars.

Wanlail,

I knew I liked them for a reason! :whistling:

Time for another contest!!

This contest will be called the "The Best Post Whore Contest."

The rules are simple.
1)The person that post the 499th post on this thread will win a ten pack of assorted goodies. That is a half a box of assorted cigars!!!!
2) It is open to all CP members. Bring your friends to play!!
3) This will be impossible to enforce but the intent is NOT to post just emoticons but each post should be a minimum of five (5) words. So please try to comply. Discussions can be about anything.
4) DC numbers count as three (3) words.
5) If we do not reach 499 by the end date and time then the contest is null and void.
6) The contest starts immediately and ends Sunday, 01 April 2007 at 10:00AM EST, if not sooner.
7) I may add or change rules if required.

ed: New Rules

8) No Player may post more than two (2) consecutive posts.
9) To give other players a chance to notice we have a contest, this contest is suspended until Tuesday, 20 Mar 07 ata 1200 EST. At High Noon on Tuesday the contest begins again until we have a winner!!
10) To make up for the posts we have had tonight the game is reset. The winner will be the 526 post!!
Can we do it??? Let the games begin. :laugh:

Mr. Jazz you made this contest because your the biggest post whore in this thread