• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

READY... AIM... FIRE!!!!!!

TheTrooper_Home.jpg

You'll take my life but I'll take yours too
You'll fire your musket but I'll run you through
So when you're waiting for the next attack
You'd better stand there's no turning back!!

Fatboy? That's what my wife calls... Anyway, I thought that I would let you girls know that using nonparticipating members to deliver your pathetic excuses for bombs will result in me totally destroying the messenger! Brent is not going to like what I will do to him just because you were too afraid of me.

Carry on with your oh so scary emoticons.

epoxy.jpg

LOL.. His words are as loud as his actions. :thumbs: .. How did they smoke?
Toxic. They were contaminated with the epoxy! Don't recommend that type of bomb at all! You can ask Jay(who sent me that) how hard I hit. You girls realize I have a store at my disposal?

Mail boxes are not the only things that can be targeted. A store poses no problem from a smart bomb.

610x.jpg

hahah, I see they have given themselves rankings now. What is this, battlefield 2???

You should have stayed under the radar. I now have your coordinates locked in. Bomb could be delivered at anytime. :whistling:

hahah, I see they have given themselves rankings now. What is this, battlefield 2???

Rank, in this case, is just the amount of odor they give off!

Ouch LOL. You know I have your addy Gary. :whistling:

What a cute little safe John! My 7 month old daughter could crack that thing!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Well the people whogot them couldn't without practically being handed the combo.

By no means a cheap gun safe with '1' thick bolts. :D

What a cute little safe John! My 7 month old daughter could crack that thing!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Well the people whogot them couldn't without practically being handed the combo.

I would have cracked early. I Would have to break out one of those torch cutters. :laugh:

My plasma cutter would make short work of that thing!!! :laugh:

Now that would be cheating.

I would have cracked early. I Would have to break out one of those torch cutters. :laugh:

My plasma cutter would make short work of that thing!!! :laugh:

Now that would be cheating.

I never said I play fair!!

Weapons away....doors closed...egressing.

UPS Tracking # 1ZEW96781276209301

:whistling: