• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

All is clear here, I haven't heard a rumble let alone any explosions anywhere close to hear in weeks. I wonder who got hit with this supposed bomb.

I guess that's their last big push, and they've given up.

Well done newbs, sorry you lost.

:sign:

This leaves me out, who else is worthy ??? :p

Yes splash down has occurred. Hope he make it out with his life as he really is a good guy. :laugh:

All is clear here, I haven't heard a rumble let alone any explosions anywhere close to hear in weeks. I wonder who got hit with this supposed bomb.

Oh you are not in the clear Andy. My intel tells me a bomb was delayed due to you sneaking out of state for a week to avoid damage. Rest assured that if this intel proves incorrect I am still able to launch a attack. The person who got hit with big bomb may never be head from again. :laugh: :whistling:

The package has landed. I repeat, the payload has landed.
Oh No!

baby-crying1.66205328_std.jpg

Ray you can always be dealt with later. I do admit you are very worthy and deserve to have your ass handed to you. I am a very patient man. I also have not forgot the damn day I spent going nuts over who the hell was "Master Of Space And Time". You will always be on the list. :whistling:

This leaves me out, who else is worthy ??? :p

Yes splash down has occurred. Hope he make it out with his life as he really is a good guy. :laugh:

I don't he made it out. The PAYLOAD packed heretofore unheard-of levels of destruction.

This thread is all the way on page three, yet two firecrackers landed today, causing confusion and delay at my post office!

Some nice smokes in there, thanks you two!