• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

apartment_explosion1.jpg

20080328nerdcast15.jpg

I would bet that most of these FOGS are hunkered down in their bomb shelters. :thumbs: :thumbs: Good Job So Far Fellow Newbies!!!!

I would bet that most of these FOGS are hunkered down in their bomb shelters. :thumbs: :thumbs: Good Job So Far Fellow Newbies!!!!

Do not let your guard down fellow newbs. I got hit and hit very hard. It will take some time to recover from this one. These FOG's do not place nice. Vicious bastages. We must keep the pressure on them on we will be toast. But war is hell :whistling:

First rule of war, never underestimate the enemy. Never back down.

If I'm not mistaken, I did use the same line when the FOGs started taunting us before the declaration of war. I am sure there will be some Jericho missile heading to Zip Code 64151.

ironmanjericho.jpg

Calm before the storm, pussies! :laugh:

You guys are sooooooooo FUGGED! :laugh:

Since I have heard that fear is never boring it is really too bad I am bored right now. Let's have some more names from our intel vault...sooner rather than later...a sustained attack is necessary for victory. Pussies? Dish out the targets now, Pembroke.

No fear. Steady in the boat. Stay the course. Hold on tight.

New coordinates have been locked and released after the war of bird and man. The day of the sun when the sun does not shine

Well isn't this nice. A noobie offering of peace for my birthday. I got some nice sticks that deserve some better weather but they will suffer the fate of all such offerings. A nice present for sure.

Nice to see that their intel is working albeit not that well. I live in Stewartstown, not Stewartsville ;)

FIRE 1 0308 3390 0000 8213 5751​

Damn screwed that one up as the correct town was on a old DC# slip I had for you and it was correct in the database. I claim PTSD from the mental abuse being dished out by the FOG's in this thread. :laugh:

Enjoy Ray you are a true BOTL. :thumbs:

Well isn't this nice. A noobie offering of peace for my birthday. I got some nice sticks that deserve some better weather but they will suffer the fate of all such offerings. A nice present for sure.

Nice to see that their intel is working albeit not that well. I live in Stewartstown, not Stewartsville ;)

FIRE 1 0308 3390 0000 8213 5751​