• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

Do you know how hard it is to navigate the internet and type with just your left hand when you are right handed?

I do, BR blow off my right arm this morning with his well aimed attack.

He did give me a piece of advise, " A word to the wise.... Never bring a knife to a gun fight!!"

Well, Bobby, It was awesome hit. Their intelligence department must be working overtime. Thank you, Sir

I will take your advice, and the FOGS can thank you for their destruction they are about to experience!

12280hand_gun_knife.jpg

LOL... :laugh:

Enjoy the sticks!

LMAO! So, who here remembers Rambo Ritz?

Rob

I can definitely attest to the fact that Robbie doesn't mess around. Someone is in for a beat down!

I'm tired of all of this back and forth garbage. Wake up, FOGs, and realize that your years of "experience" are no match for our persistence. Grin and bear it...

I know all of you Los Angeles "Homies" are used to a different type of "bomb: up in the north... :whistling:

I'm happy to oblige with a little variety in my ordinance :D

DC #01038555749554188091

chevy39-9-14.jpg

Someone from St. Louis owes me a door, it didn't fit in the box so the mailman blew apart my front door!
Excellent smokes, I promise to burn them as soon as I can and pass some on as I see the need to!

Do you know how hard it is to navigate the internet and type with just your left hand when you are right handed?

I do, BR blow off my right arm this morning with his well aimed attack.

He did give me a piece of advise, " A word to the wise.... Never bring a knife to a gun fight!!"

Well, Bobby, It was awesome hit. Their intelligence department must be working overtime. Thank you, Sir

I will take your advice, and the FOGS can thank you for their destruction they are about to experience!

12280hand_gun_knife.jpg

LOL... :laugh:

Enjoy the sticks!

LMAO! So, who here remembers Rambo Ritz?

Rob

LOL!!! He almost made a grand re-entrance! :laugh:

Junky junk landing today :whistling:

gallery_1548_134_25524.jpg

WOW Anthem, my mailbox will never be the same...

Thank you very much for the fine selection of cigars you sent me.
I'm humbled by your generosity.

Just when I thought I was done with this war, I get dragged back in.
Thanks again Anthem and watch your back.

So, I'm minding my own business when I hear a weird noise from outside. I open my front door and where my mailbox used to be, I saw this.
meteorite-crater-sickness.jpg

I got hit by an ISOM-ICBM. It hurt at first. It was launched by an anonymous FOG from California. I got hit hard Many thanks. An don't worry about the front of my house. My wife was looking for an excuse to do some landscaping. LOL

Damn. I got hit again. This time from Minnesota, and earlier from California. I guess I pissed off the whole country. Thanks guys. Now my wife wants to redo the backyard as well.
If we can find it.

cliff2.jpg

I guess Nasty didn't learn his lesson. Meet up with him and the rest of the NYC crew and bam, he returns fire. Unfortunately it was in a public place so I wasn't able to unleash the wrath of cigars on him.

Thanks Los for a great selection of cigars, but you know this will not end well for you.

gallery_998_773_18.jpg

One more stealth attack on the way.

ROUND THREE TARGET ACQUIRED AND DUE TO BE DECIMATED!

0103 8555 7496 7009 2135

Got hit by Gonz last night when I got home. The fugger blew my front porch up. I've got my work cut out for me this weekend remodeling..

You see, we old folks know how to do this. You've got to hit, then sneak back into the shadows. It's all about the stealth attack, I send out the missiles, now I'm heading out of town for a week so you can't hit me at my home. So there.

You see, we old folks know how to do this. You've got to hit, then sneak back into the shadows. It's all about the stealth attack, I send out the missiles, now I'm heading out of town for a week so you can't hit me at my home. So there.

Reporter: Gonz...you just bombed some newbies! What will you do next?

Gonz: I'm going to Disney Land!

:laugh:

My wife said thanks. Now she has a reason to landscape. Enjoy Disney World.... And try not to blow it up as well...
meteorite-crater-sickness.jpg

Ok I see you FOG's are having a little success. Time to launch the ultimate terror weapon. Splash down somewhere in the heartlands. Your making me hit previously innocent people.

LAUNCH THE SCUD

SENDING CIGAR ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION​

scud.jpg