• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

Cover me while I move!

0308 2690 0000 2779 7464
0308 2690 0000 2779 7471
0308 2690 0000 2779 7488
I'm up.
They see me.
I'm down.

These NOOOBS must get better at not giving away their position. Using tracers and popping smoke every time they fire. Did not even do a very good job at covering their name and address on the box that was re-used from something they received.

Took me all of 10 minutes to track this guy down. :laugh:

Thanks for the nice selction of smokes.

Acquiring target for return fire.

:cool:

I've ordered an attack to carpet bomb you bastards. The plan involves coordinated bombing from every direction. The payload is devastating. There can be NO survivors.

a_b52-bombs-away-01.gif

2e0ny20.jpg

vzyg4o.jpg

Corpsman! Corpsman! I've been hit!

I got home earlier thinking everytihng was cool, when I saw the local postman's car burning in the hedges.

carbomb.jpg

He had delivered three pacages to the house. He must have had one for some else as well and didn't make it too far.

I carefully

bombattak.jpg

It was a brutal three party attack of sticks, candy, nuts and coffee. Thanks guys. We will enjoy them after we clean up the debris.

And I thought we had a cease fire. I guessed wrong... Oh Well. My bombers are warming up their engines again... :angry:

stealthsquad.jpg

And I thought we had a cease fire. I guessed wrong... Oh Well. My bombers are warming up their engines again... :angry:

stealthsquad.jpg

Hey now! Those are my lovely little black jets from Holloman! Go Go 8FS Blacksheep!

Damn, I miss my babies...

Trey

Noobies remind me of the movie "The Mouse That Roared" :laugh:

This will not go unpunished! No name, no posted tracking number, even an old return address (parents house perhaps?)...

Would you really subject your other FOGs to the wrath of an overcaffeinated and freshly repleneshed ammo-laden Newb?

Thanks for the great sticks...You knocked a hard one off of my list that I've been looking at for almost 3 months. Dont think your "anonymity" will create plausible deniability on this one...all it does it give me a good reason to drop multiple warheads on the in FOGs in hiding :D :whistling:

I'm gonna delegate the decision on whether to launch a multi-target attack to my advisor....
T-PalinButtonsD.jpg

I got home earlier thinking everytihng was cool, when I saw the local postman's car burning in the hedges.

carbomb.jpg

He had delivered three pacages to the house. He must have had one for some else as well and didn't make it too far.

I carefully

bombattak.jpg

It was a brutal three party attack of sticks, candy, nuts and coffee. Thanks guys. We will enjoy them after we clean up the debris.

stealthsquad.jpg

Take two motrin, and mail me the fee.

Doc.

Newbie's Talk a Lot of Smack, but Can They Review?
I was brought into this "conflict" by a couple of well armed bombs on my doorstep, and with some help, did a bit of retaliation.

Now it is fairly easy to send a bunch of smokes, post some silly missile launched, guns blazing, or rockets firing pictures along with some inane banner, and then wait for the "mailbox, house, mail carrier, etc." have been blown to bits thank you's.

It's, also, just as easy to pack a couple of decent cigars in plastic, cement, chicken wire or something equally impenetrable and then wait for the inevitable pictures of the sometimes successful or not removal of these smokes.

I felt it was time for these "newblets" to step up and actually talk about their smoking experiences, and, hopefully, provide the rest of us with a bit of entertaining reading.

So packages were sent, the gauntlet was thrown, and the challenge was accepted by:

pembroke3355
SPIVY
Q The Cop

Each received 5 unbanded, pre-clipped smokes numbered 1 - 5.
Each has agreed to smoke them in order, and by a given date to PM me with their thoughts and impressions of the smoke, as well as attempt a guess at each cigar's country of origin.

After I receive all three reviews, I will post them here, and reveal what they were smoking.

Gentlemen, good luck, and let the games begin!!

I have to say, some of the smokes smell good. They are resting in the VINOTEMP right now and should prob have the first on on Thursday.

I was brought into this "conflict" by a couple of well armed bombs on my doorstep, and with some help, did a bit of retaliation.

Now it is fairly easy to send a bunch of smokes, post some silly missile launched, guns blazing, or rockets firing pictures along with some inane banner, and then wait for the "mailbox, house, mail carrier, etc." have been blown to bits thank you's.

It's, also, just as easy to pack a couple of decent cigars in plastic, cement, chicken wire or something equally impenetrable and then wait for the inevitable pictures of the sometimes successful or not removal of these smokes.

I felt it was time for these "newblets" to step up and actually talk about their smoking experiences, and, hopefully, provide the rest of us with a bit of entertaining reading.

So packages were sent, the gauntlet was thrown, and the challenge was accepted by:

pembroke3355
SPIVY
Q The Cop

Each has agreed to smoke them in order, and by a given date to PM me with their thoughts and impressions of the smoke, as well as attempt a guess at each cigar's country of origin.

After I receive all three reviews, I will post them here, and reveal what they were smoking.

This sick bastige wants to make a fool out of my Newb palate skills. :laugh:

carbomb.jpg

I carefully

bombattak.jpg

stealthsquad.jpg

Doc.

Thanks Doc. You always have the right advise. Would Aleve work?

carbomb.jpg

I carefully

bombattak.jpg

stealthsquad.jpg

Doc.

Thanks Doc. You always have the right advise. Would Aleve work?

Nope... You need 500 mg Motrin and a waterbowl. Send half Doc's fee to me...

Well well, seems Mr. Jorel has been busy trying to dessimate my home....thank you Sir, I will definitely enjoy smoking these sticks. Nicely done!

Melly

pembroke3355
SPIVY
Q The Cop

I think I am going to smoke/review #1 tonight so I can embarrass myself early, and get it out of the way! By the way I HAD to sample the coffee this morning... FANTASTIC!!!

I think I am going to smoke/review #1 tonight so I can embarrass myself early, and get it out of the way! By the way I HAD to sample the coffee this morning... FANTASTIC!!!

Glad you liked it. It's my own morning roast. It's a combination of some Colombian, Brazilian, and Sumatran beans. Seems to get me going every morning!!