• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

Hey guys,

I've been down for a few weeks now with a damn bug but that didn't seem to slow down some punk from hitting a guy when he's down. The New Jersey Vintners Association??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: a great selection of cigars, thank you! As soon as I'm feeling better I'm smoking these bad boys.

:cool:

Hey guys,

I've been down for a few weeks now with a damn bug but that didn't seem to slow down some punk from hitting a guy when he's down. The New Jersey Vintners Association??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: a great selection of cigars, thank you! As soon as I'm feeling better I'm smoking these bad boys.

I'm pretty sure it was the Long Island Vintners Association. :whistling:

Well well, seems Mr. Jorel has been busy trying to dessimate my home....thank you Sir, I will definitely enjoy smoking these sticks. Nicely done!

Melly

Picard.jpg

HA! DePasta hit me out of the blue! I was grumbling about having to come in to work on a night off, and BAM! There was a bomb waiting for me! The night's looking up!

Thanks Dan!

:laugh:

Trey

The cancelled the fugging exercise while I was holed up in my room trying to be inconspicious... I think the BRA is in order after shift mate!

Hey guys,

Well, well, well ...... what an outstanding selection of cigars :thumbs: . Thank you sir.

Hey guys,

Well, well, well ...... what an outstanding selection of cigars :thumbs: . Thank you sir.

You deserve them. I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy them.

Through two campaigns I have served as a snpier, picking off targets anonymously while my bretheran have fought gallentry on the front line. I have remained undetected and safe until now. Stogieman was the first FOG to determine my identity and retaliate. I must admit that my ability to carry on has been decimated following his retalitory strike. I am crippled, homeless, and in awe at the firepower he launched at me.

Fellow Newbs, beware the Stogieman!!!!!!

Thank you, Sir. You are a true gentleman and a fine example of what this community is all about.

John, I'm glad the package made it safe and sound. I hope there are a few in there that you you will enjoy and hopefully you will be able to make it out to next year's Quad State Herf....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Wait... SPIVY is still alive and kicking? Jeez... I thought I did the FOG battalion a favor :rolleyes: Hmmm... who's next? TBH, neither side is safe.

I'll admit, I had a couple scares over the past two days. Yesterday I got a priority box in the mail and I ran for cover. Turns out it was some forbidden love from Dunhill and Davidoff :love: Then today I'm at the post office and there's a note in my box that there's a large package for pick-up. Oh no, I'm in trouble. Turns out it was the New Hope Pass, and all is quiet again.

It's all good I guess!

I'll admit, I had a couple scares over the past two days. Yesterday I got a priority box in the mail and I ran for cover. Turns out it was some forbidden love from Dunhill and Davidoff :love: Then today I'm at the post office and there's a note in my box that there's a large package for pick-up. Oh no, I'm in trouble. Turns out it was the New Hope Pass, and all is quiet again.

It's all good I guess!

Oh no you are not safe. Trust me on that. :laugh:

Well, somebody from Baltimore bombed me, and I don't know who it is. :angry: I have a name and an address, but can't seem to find out the CP identity of this mystery bomber. *shakes tiny fist* But, I WILL! (and then, Mr. H, you're in serious trouble. I'll bring the HEAT, BABY! WOO WOO! You hear that? That's the PAIN TRAIN ON ITS WAY!)

Seriously, thank you VERY MUCH! I'm humbled you took the time to think of me and put out the effort to bomb me!

:laugh:

Have a great day!

Trey

Okay, this has gone too far!!! I just got back from the Big Pittsburgh Herf in Ohio, only to have my a** blown off!!!

'Johnny Boy'? :laugh:

The Lidoderm patch will be put to good use. :laugh: :laugh:

I am humbled. Thank you.

The PAYLOAD will be landing tomorrow. Destruction is about to unfold. :whistling:

I can't wait to see this thing. I'm wondering what type of power tools, air hammers, etc. the poor guy is going to need to get this thing open....