• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

Seems as if I've been targeted also by CigarMan Andy to rejoin the war....only not on the noobs side since they want to attack me! Thanks a bunch for the great selection of sticks Andy. They will be enjoyed while pondering your demise!

It's a good thing i'm a Merc because if you're going to "that" side then maybe I'm on the wrong side right now.... :whistling: :D

Seems as if I've been targeted also by CigarMan Andy to rejoin the war....only not on the noobs side since they want to attack me! Thanks a bunch for the great selection of sticks Andy. They will be enjoyed while pondering your demise!

It's a good thing i'm a Merc because if you're going to "that" side then maybe I'm on the wrong side right now.... :whistling: :D
No, no, no, I'm an equal opportunity Bomber!

Oh I almost forgot.

Aim! Fire! Ready!!

Something like that right? :p

All I know is someone's mailbox is gettin smote.

Intel is correct. Stealth attack unleashed

radar_17.gif

Godammit! You fuggin' newbies. I didn't ask to be dragged into this nonsense. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Thanks Tom! You destroyed my mailbox with some very nice sticks!

It was nothing, i hope you enjoy them. Thanks for making this place the place it is.

I wonder where I can find newbie addresses ... :whistling:

:cool:

When you find some good ones, send a few my way! :thumbs:

Fuggin' newbies....

It's good to be Santa's Lead Elf :thumbs:

:cool:

That's cheating, all information should be burned after ss is over. you have an unfair advantage. (ps I'm going to pm you when i need addresses for bombs this summer kthnxbye)

Nice hits so far, but dont get comfortable...

Very true statement. We still have bombs that are yet to land yet. Wave 2 have not even started yet. So some of you FOG,s who are saying I came out it this with little damage better beware. No one is off limits. :whistling: