• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie WAR 2012

You should know that the noobs only took out the FOGS once. That was in The Great War of '08.

These new kids have a lot of spunk, though. Not much hope, but a lot of spunk.

08 has nothing on this group its 2012 and the end of the world so nothing is held back....

Neither '08 nor this group has anything on the Great War of '07.....the war that started the rest of these snowball fights.

Now, I'll have to report back later as I'm fixin to delve into some foam!

Sounds like a FOG reminiscing of the old days! :laugh:

Careful Jonsey I hear the shit is sticky...LOL

Looks like Jonsey just got hit for his constant "all high and mighty" war call. . . Silly FOG, living in the past. . .

You should know that the noobs only took out the FOGS once. That was in The Great War of '08.

08 has nothing on this group its 2012 and the end of the world so nothing is held back....

Neither '08 nor this group has anything on the Great War of '07.....the war that started the rest of these snowball fights.

Huh?

Huh?

I know Mr. Balls had something going the year before, but you know that the war of '07 was the greatest war to date as far as participation, innovation (the original Fatboy, the legendary safe bombs epoxy bombs, customized cigars with personalized bands made just for you FOGS), and shear number of packages that flew! ( This is all my personal opinion as I wasn't around for what Brad did, I only read through the thread). All wars since have just been snowball fights in the shadow of the war of '07!

Like a bunch of grumpy old veterans arguing over whose war was worse. They're all bad! Or in the case of newbie wars... they're all awesome.

Keep up the assault, guys!

The newbs are hitting hard and fast in this war and me thinks new age tech is making it easy for them to gather their forces early and strike on mass.

The fog's have to wait for the pony express to ride in with instructions, no disrespect meant fellas.

This is a freakin great fight. :laugh:

The FOGS are just waiting for the noobs to punch themselves out...I hope. ???

Gentlemen- I can assure you that this group of newbies are really, REALLY appreciative for what these FOGs have done for this community. I know for FACT that their intentions are good and from the heart. Sure, a little trash talk, but that makes for "good t.v." No one who is participating is trying to show off, one up, or expects anything in return. Just having a little fun and giving back. In fact, the newbs jokingly pray the FOGs stay quiet! :laugh:

I can also guarantee that the generosity, dedication to show thanks , and sheer will is almost terrifying. I would not expect these newbies to "knock them selves out" any time in the near future. In fact, they are still just getting warmed up. :cool:

*edited for grammar

As a veteran of the December Blizzard of '08 and a Sergeant in the Newbie War of '09, all I can say is . . . way to effin' RAWK it, noobs! Epic effort!

~Boar

Nice Hit gentlemen ! That canister looked like a great idea. . .
These gotta be driving some x-ray tech in the postal system mad... :D (assuming that's even done at some point)

I want to make and send something like this, but I'm afraid of it literally getting blown up.

Hehehehe..... Phil, just got Hit ! Score another one for the newbs. . .

Nice Hit gentlemen ! That canister looked like a great idea. . .
These gotta be driving some x-ray tech in the postal system mad... :D (assuming that's even done at some point)

I want to make and send something like this, but I'm afraid of it literally getting blown up.

My dad, Bayamos has been a Postmaster for a large city in NY for many years now. They don't scan for that type of stuff... If you have any Q's, shoot him a PM. He would love to help...

I don't know if this is related, but I've been informed that a parcel from Area 51 has receached the mothership. More to follow.

Who's the so called ring leader of this amateur show??? Pls Pm me any intel. Thx.