• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie WAR 2012

It is something you FOG'S are going to have to figure out. You are all big boys, I have faith in you. Sort of, well some of you anyways.

Who's the so called ring leader of this amateur show??? Pls Pm me any intel. Thx.

Who said there is a leader? Not confirming or denying that there is or isn't a leader but there has been some pretty good success lately with decentralized movements with no clear leader (occupiers, tea party, etc.)

Being a noobie around here and having never expierienced a bombing war, this has become my morning entertainment. Nice job guys, keep up the good work....

A clandestine cell structure is a method for organizing a group of people in such a way that it can more effectively resist penetration by an opposing organization. Depending on the group's philosophy, its operational area, the communications technologies available, and the nature of the mission, it can range from a strict hierarchy to an extremely distributed organization. It is also a method used by criminal organizations, undercover operatives, and unconventional warfare (UW) led by special forces.
Cell structures continue to evolve. Historically, clandestine organizations avoided electronic communications, because signals intelligence, SIGINT, is a strength of conventional militaries and counterintelligence organizations. New communications techniques, such as the Internet and strong encryption, may allow some inter-cell communications that were too dangerous in the past.
In the context of tradecraft, covert and clandestine are not synonymous. The adversary is aware that a covert activity is happening, but does not know who is doing it, and certainly not their sponsorship. Clandestine activities, however, if successful, are completely unknown to the adversary, and their function, such as espionage, would be neutralized if there was any awareness of the activity. A covert cell structure is tantamount to a contradiction in terms, because the point of the cell structure is that its details are completely hidden from the opposition.

alright fuckers!!!! I've been minding my own business, not bothering anyone and what happens.....I come home to a site that has not been seen in quite sometime. Blowing up someone's mail box just isn't cool.

But being the twister fucker I am, seeing left over pieces of something that has been blown up, always seems to bring a smile to my face.

fuckers

alright fuckers!!!! I've been minding my own business, not bothering anyone and what happens.....I come home to a site that has not been seen in quite sometime. Blowing up someone's mail box just isn't cool.

But being the twister fucker I am, seeing left over pieces of something that has been blown up, always seems to bring a smile to my face.

fuckers

Can you tell me what the hell a hillbilly steak is?

fuckers

A cow patty!?

fuckers

I'm guessing that it's similar to a tube steak. :sign:

Oh Sh*t. Rumor has it this thing might have just gone International. Watch out all of our overseas brethren. You have been warned.

Being a noobie around here and having never expierienced a bombing war, this has become my morning entertainment. Nice job guys, keep up the good work....

I would add an absolutely here!

Oh Sh*t. Rumor has it this thing might have just gone International. Watch out all of our overseas brethren. You have been warned.

So this kind of 'terrorism' is going international eh?

Ha if you are talking about New Zealand then the boys & girls at customs are going to shit bricks when they see a foam and chicken wire Bomb, the bastids deserve it.

The targets have been selected very strategically. Destruction will be widespread. Citizens in all international locations are warned to keep Women & Children out of harms way.

Fuggin Yankees...... A Hillbilly Steak is beef jerky. (I think! :laugh: )