• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR OF 08': VICTORY!

Napa_Smokes, what bomb making school did you go to? :love:

No smack talking about how little this firecracker that hit me was. You hit hard bro!!!! :0

Even though I'm still a newbie myself.......That awesome package you sent my way was mucho appreciated.

Thanks again.

He was home long enough to receive a package and send me a PM. ;)

Bring it!

One John down, one to go.

TxAgVern might be takin' a break while he recovers.

too bad he is out of town until may. :laugh:

Jake's right I have been out of town since Apr 1st. So if there is a package there at my home, I never saw it nor did my wife say anything about it. ??? AVB did you receive a PM from me?
Well hopefully my wife says something about it, so I can instruct her on what to do with the package...

John

Damn! He seemed like a nice guy too. :(

0103 8555 7494 2871 5934

[quote name='Devil Doc' post='646261' date='Apr 6 2008, 05:58 PM'][quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='645948' date='Apr 6 2008, 05:34 AM']edit: disregard drunken post[/quote]
We don't do that here. You post drunk, you live with the consequences. I've done it so have others. We all do stupid stuff when young and drinking. Ain't nothing to be ashamed of. We'll understand.

Doc.
[/quote]

It was pretty fuggin' ridiculous and made almost no sense. I should have left it, it was pretty funny. Oh well, it won't be the last time!

:laugh:

I have my orders but I think I might run some freelance missions of my own in the meantime......

I have my targets picked out... its just a matter of time before I strike....

I have my orders but I think I might run some freelance missions of my own in the meantime......

I have my targets picked out... its just a matter of time before I strike....
Are you a true Sox fan? Not just anyone can carry that logo you know :laugh: :laugh:

I've known him for more than 6 years, and I didn't know he was a Sox fan! ???

Not at all. I'm just saying that when it comes to any sports besides Hockey and anything Clemson, we don't talk about sports.

I'm not so much a baseball fan.

But I noticed his new avatar and thought to myself "I didn't know Wade was a Sox fan."

Well I stopped pulling for the Braves about 7 or 8 years ago... the only reason i pulled for them was because that was the closest MLB team to Greenville and thats who everyone around here pulls for. I wanted to find another team that I could actaully get interested in and really pull for. Pulling for the red sox really started becasue as a Braves fan I already hated the yankees with a passion and one day i turned on the tv and the red sox and yankees were playing, so it was an easy transition to start pulling for the red sox.... it also helped that a couple years ago the red sox moved thier single a team to Greenville (i think its awesome to get to see the young guys play and one day see them make it to the big leagues) and built an awesome new stadium that looks like a mini "Fenway Paak" check it out here. :thumbs:

Well I stopped pulling for the Braves about 7 or 8 years ago... the only reason i pulled for them was because that was the closest MLB team to Greenville and thats who everyone around here pulls for. I wanted to find another team that I could actaully get interested in and really pull for. Pulling for the red sox really started becasue as a Braves fan I already hated the yankees with a passion and one day i turned on the tv and the red sox and yankees were playing, so it was an easy transition to start pulling for the red sox.... it also helped that a couple years ago the red sox moved thier single a team to Greenville (i think its awesome to get to see the young guys play and one day see them make it to the big leagues) and built an awesome new stadium that looks like a mini "Fenway Paak" check it out here. :thumbs:
Alright you qualify to be apart of Red Sox nation

BOMBS A DROPPIN':

0308 0070 XXXX 9683 1876
0307 1790 XXXX 9296 2025
0307 1790 XXXX 7417 6328

And FYI, I have what appears to be a package from "Master of the Universe....Lord of Space and Time..."

and it goes back to a PA address. Per my Intelligence Unit, something says this bomb might be A Very Big target retaliating...

I'm calling in the Bomb Squad to defuse it...if i don't come back later, carry on in memory gentlemen, and bomb their asses off!

I always wore red sox when I went to the Artillery ball at Ft. Sill.

Okay, I've made it out alive:

S5000964.jpg

Here is the ticking time bomb, the slightest movement may have made it go off...!

AVB, I have since spoken to my soldiers, and as far as they are concerned, the war will rage forward! We are moving onward to victory and shall not falter until we have captured the prize and received cries of "SURRENDER!!" from the masses!!

My sword is covered in mud and filth, but yet I raise it high to summon my fellow noobs: TOGETHER WE WILL PREVAIL!!!

AVB, a fine fine package indeed. You are now in my crosshairs again sir...