• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR OF 08': VICTORY!

hydrocloric acid is likely sold at art stores. Not sure the concentration, but it is used as a metal etching reagent. Thermal shock is a cool idea, but would it also crack the glass?

The other thing to keep in mind is the cigar cannot be damaged either. A pressure washer could very easily crack the glass tube. Acid is the only real way to dissolve the cement, but you are still left with getting around all the rebar and metal not to mention if AVB added any kind of epoxy hardeners or what not to the cement. This is not an easy task but none the less could very well be a fun one.

Other ideas I have thought about were. Chiseling a line in the block super heating it then cool rapidly this is how the Egyptians cut stone for the pyramids.

Doc,
Is this really how the workers you supervised did it? :laugh:

I think i would try cutting a lot of the brick away, then maybe try dissolving it. I think rapidly heating and cooling would definitely crack the glass as well.

This noob has only recently joined this fight. Who said it wasn't fair to fight in the dark? With good intel there we will win this fight!

It might do to read about the previous time this weapon was used. No sense reinventing the wheel now.

I have this mental picture of Souldog in a Michelangelo get up, chipping away at the block.
Cement dust in his eyelashes and nostrils. I guess I've watched too many Charlton Heston Movies.
LOL! :laugh:

It might do to read about the previous time this weapon was used. No sense reinventing the wheel now.

Tried to find the "previous time" but had no luck with the terms i searched.

Another answer to getting the tube out would be to use Hydrobromic Acid. It's stronger than HCl acid and won't hurt glass.

Must we do everything for you noobs.

Tried to find the "previous time" but had no luck with the terms i searched.

Another answer to getting the tube out would be to use Hydrobromic Acid. It's stronger than HCl acid and won't hurt glass.

*Target locked*

My third and (what could be) final tour of duty in this war awaits me in the morning. An attack that is sure to leave its target feeling great shock and awe will be carried out.

0103 8555 7494 0236 8736

Come in here, dear boy, have a cigar.
You're gonna go far, you're gonna fly high,
You're never gonna die, you're gonna make it if you try; they're gonna love you.
Well I've always had a deep respect, and I mean that most sincerely.
The band is just fantastic, that is really what I think.
Oh by the way, which one's Pink?
And did we tell you the name of the game, boy
we call it Riding the Gravy Train.
We're just knocked out.
We heard about the sell out.
You gotta get an album out,
You owe it to the people. We're so happy we can hardly count.
Everybody else is just green, have you seen the chart?
It's a helluva start, it could be made into a monster
if we all pull together as a team.
And did we tell you the name of the game, boy
we call it Riding the Gravy Trail.

4/22/08 @ 1910 hours. Phase one, the Reaper has sung his song.

The start of day 2 and still no pics or updates. Me thinks the party is over.

The party's over
It's time to call it a day
They've burst your
pretty balloon

And taken the moon away
It's time to wind up

The masquerade
Just make your mind up

The piper must be paid

The party's over
The candles flicker and dim
You danced and dreamed
through the night
It seemed to be right

Now you must wake up
All dreams must end

The start of day 2 and still no pics or updates. Me thinks the party is over.

The party's over
It's time to call it a day
They've burst your
pretty balloon

And taken the moon away
It's time to wind up

The masquerade
Just make your mind up

The piper must be paid

The party's over
The candles flicker and dim
You danced and dreamed
through the night
It seemed to be right

Now you must wake up
All dreams must end

Do yourself a favor Souldog and just admit defeat. Then bury that thing Ray sent you in your yard and dig it up in about thirty years, along with whatever else you feel like throwing in the time-capsule of sorts.

Silly FOG'S Trix are for kids
Send us something with a little more challenge will ya

Newbs Victory is near......VERY NEAR