• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie willing to accept all handouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy has been banned.

Do we know anyone else who works for Duke Energy?

The sad thing is some people on clubsplogie are defending this loser.

Wonder if he likes Cubans... :whistling:

Nah, BananaLand just did what they're known for, editing posts and locking threads. :rolleyes: Oh and their gay "dinging" of his "ring gauge." :laugh:

Why wouldn't they just ban him instead of letting him post more B.S.

It's obvious that either the guy is actually a mooch looking for a handout or is using a false address trying to get a bunch of crap sent to someone else's house. Either way he's a loser and should be banned (nice job Rod!).

I have no idea why BananaLand does what it does. Probably has something to do with the complete asshat that owns the board.

i just took a dump in a box and sent it out

but not to Mikey, wonder who the lucky recipient is :whistling:

Seems a little too obvious for me.

Are we sure it's his address? Maybe not just the address of someone he hates?

Disgruntled baseball fan, maybe? Quick google on Mike Parnell and South Carolina shows someone by that name umpires a whole bunch of USC baseball games down there... referee for some basketball games, too.

Too stupid to be a Gamecock, must be a tater, LMFAO!

I have no idea why BananaLand does what it does. Probably has something to do with the complete asshat that owns the board.

Maybe you should take your issues up with them?

Oh right, that might be kinda tough. :thumbs:

Maybe you should take your issues up with them?

Oh right, that might be kinda tough. :thumbs:

What "issues" are you talking about? ???

A question was asked and I answered it.

BananaLand trolls are not welcome here so piss off.

bill,
this is the one post i'll make on this topic.

i banned him over there for the "internet wide mammoth mooch attempt" (then calling it humor).
what would you have any "respectable" board do in this asshats case?

what is hypocritical of you is that you first dog on clubstogie for NOT immediately banning some members who find their way onto our board after you follow them around the internet hounding them for something they did in the past.
now this asshat shows up, and on other boards (including this one), and he gets banned over on clubstogie in a day or two, yet you still bitch?

which is it (rhetorical question), bill? either we do the right thing, or we don't. you keep flip flopping on what the "right thing" to do is to fit the opportunity to bash another board you're no longer a member of.

as far as "bananaland" doing what it does... it must do a lot right for it to have grown so much (nearly 6,000 members) the past few years while you find yourself getting axed from many a cigar board.

i've defended you many a time, but you just need to drop your vendeta of clubstogie, it doesn't look good. you've talked to me about all the boards being an internet cigar community as a whole. i tend to agree, as do others, which is why most ppl don't think it's cool to bash another board for how they decide to run it. some ppl fit in with the personality of certain boards. you didn't fit in over there, now get over it. it's been YEARS now, bill, grow up.

to the rest of you, not trying to start any "poo", enjoy your evening. feel free to bash on my post at will, i think i'm grown up enough to handle it.

IHT on ClubStogie
part-time moderator, all-time blunt jackass ;)

I'll send you some cigars bro. All I ask in return is the shipping. These other guys are a buncha jerks.

Oh yeah, shipping will come to $105.00. Addy in the profile, MO only.

bill,

i banned him over there for the "internet wide mammoth mooch attempt" (then calling it humor).

what is hypocritical of you is that you first dog on clubstogie for NOT immediately banning some members who find their way onto our board after you follow them around the internet hounding them for something they did in the past.
now this asshat shows up, and on other boards (including this one), and he gets banned over on clubstogie in a day or two, yet you still bitch?

which is it (rhetorical question), bill? either we do the right thing, or we don't. you keep flip flopping on what the "right thing" to do is to fit the opportunity to bash another board you're no longer a member of.

as far as "bananaland" doing what it does... it must do a lot right for it to have grown so much (nearly 6,000 members) the past few years while you find yourself getting axed from many a cigar board.

i've defended you many a time, but you just need to drop your vendeta of clubstogie, it doesn't look good. you've talked to me about all the boards being an internet cigar community as a whole. i tend to agree, as do others, which is why most ppl don't think it's cool to bash another board for how they decide to run it. some ppl fit in with the personality of certain boards. you didn't fit in over there, now get over it. it's been YEARS now, bill, grow up.

to the rest of you, not trying to start any "poo", enjoy your evening. feel free to bash on my post at will, i think i'm grown up enough to handle it.

IHT on ClubStogie

Greg,

You sure seem to be playing fast and loose with the facts.

1. You didn't "ban" him, he requested that his account be closed.
2. When I made my not-so-supportive comments ABOUT pds (not your whole board), GotaCohiba WAS STILL A MEMBER on ClubStogie. He had already been banned here, long before you guys followed CP's lead of banning him which again is up for argument sake since as I already said, GotaCohiba REQUESTED that his account be closed FIRST. :rolleyes:
3. I'm not "bitching" Greg, you on the other hand are coming across as a whiny cunt.
4. I'm not "bashing" the entire membership at ClubStogie, but you obviously aren't smart enough to comprehend that. I don't think people's posts should be screwed around with (like DaKlugs did with GotaCohiba's post), I don't think posts should be deleted (which ClubStogie does on a REGULAR basis), I don't think threads should be locked (like ClubStogie did with both of GotaCohhiba's threads) and people should definitely NOT be "banned" or given "miserable user" status which is what your asshat site owner pds does. Because he does that, he's and asshat, plain and simple. ClubStogie has MANY good members (kinda like you were at one time...) but the site is run by an asshat and unfortunately the so-called moderators must agree with the poor way that pds insists his board be run. I've noticed that quite a few of the people over there who I have a great deal of respect for who used to be moderators are no longer moderators. I'll bet I can guess why (pds being an asshat ;) ).

There's really no need at all for your barrage of personal attacks here Greg that you've made against me. If you acted like this at BananaLand, you'd have your silly little "ring gauge" dinged and you'd be reprimanded by pds. Well, maybe not since pds is an asshat and would probably let you get away with crap like you're pulling here with no repercussions yet he'd ban me if I posted they way you did here. pds is a two faced scumbag so yeah, you'd get away with being an asshat there. ;) That being said, why don't you post your drivel over at BananaLand?

Oh, if you ever post here on this board again, can you please use your "Shift" key when you're supposed to? It's kind of an unwritten rule here as we like to make this board look professional as opposed to the grade-school BS like not using capital letters and using teenage text message shortcuts.

Your cooperation would be appreciated. ;)

bill,

IHT on ClubStogie

Spongy, aka "all-time blunt jackass";

To come FROM another board (Club Stogie) and to post HERE at CP sure takes some balls. If you have a problem with Bill, maybe you should un-ban him and settle it at Club Stogie rather than at CigarPass. We're more civilized than to get into multi-board flame fests. Bottom line is GotaCohiba is a mooch, plain and simple. You guys "moderate" how you choose, and we'll self-police ourselves as we see fit.

I don't think PDS would be too proud to see one of his own moderators at another board starting trouble. Sure doesn't place a good reflection upon Club Stogie.

I have nothing against the owner of Club Stogie nor do I have anything against the way they run their community. I do have a problem with their moderators coming to CigarPass to do nothing but bash our members. If there are any other Club Stogie members who wish to come out of the woodwork and start trouble, I advise against it...

Regards,
Rod

To come FROM another board (Club Stogie) and to post HERE at CP sure takes some balls. If you have a problem with Bill, maybe you should un-ban him and settle it at Club Stogie rather than at CigarPass. We're more civilized than to get into multi-board flame fests. Bottom line is GotaCohiba is a mooch, plain and simple. You guys "moderate" how you choose, and we'll self-police ourselves as we see fit.

I don't think PDS would be too proud to see one of his own moderators at another board starting trouble. Sure doesn't place a good reflection upon Club Stogie.

I have nothing against the owner of Club Stogie nor do I have anything against the way they run their community. I do have a problem with their moderators coming to CigarPass to do nothing but bash our members. If there are any other Club Stogie members who wish to come out of the woodwork and start trouble, I advise against it...

Regards,
Rod
sorry, rod. as i said, i didn't want to start anything over here.
i'm a member of this board as well, so i don't see why i can't come here and make a post. i know this is your place, and i'm sure you may be a member of other places, or at least have been, like the majority of ppl around here.

my only problem with bill is his continued doggin on anyone that also posts on clubstogie. there's no reason for dogging on everyone he can that happens to be a member of both boards - what's the point? we all get it that he doesn't like clubstogie, so let it go already. don't hold what he doesnt' like about that board against other members who had nothing to do with what happened to him in the past.

as far as pds not liking a moderator coming over here to start shit, i didn't come here to start shit, and i'm my own man. just as if someone was dogging on you, or your board and how it's run, i'm sure someone would probably point it out to you (or a moderator in this instance).

you say you have an issue with someone "bashing" one of your members (then why do you continue to let CC86 do it right in this very thread?), but i don't feel i bashed anyone, i was trying to set the record straight. if it came off like i was bashing, not my intentions. i don't like "cross-board" issues in the least bit either.
having just re-read my post, i guess the line of "grow up" could be seen as bashing, the rest is not.
the 'blunt jackass' part is tongue in cheek. i talk/type bluntly, but there's no venom in my words.

sorry, but to hear that bill is bashing one of our members (who's also a member here) just because he's a member of clubstogie, and then to continually bash another board just because he was banned, it's assinine, he needs to get over it. i'm sure you can see where i'm coming from. at least, i hope you can. you don't want anyone bashing your board, or your board members for something you did, do you?

i guess all i'm asking for is a little respect when you come home, just a little bit.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to me.

seriously. is there a reason for one of your members to continually bash on another board and its members (who happen to be members here as well) while on YOUR board? everyone i talk to says this is a great board, i'm sure you take pride in all your work making this a great place. i take pride in the board i lend a hand in moderating, some may not agree with how a couple things are done (like changing that guys public address, which was done for his own good so nobody would send him all kinds of crap).

felt you deserved a response, rod. i didn't come here to start any trouble, my post wasn't bashing on bill, rather pointing some things out (no matter what CS does, he's never going to stop bashing them, or its members when given a chance).
later.

Spongy, if you would like respect, then at least make an effort to respect the way things are done here and try to post in an articulate and professional manner. That includes using the shift key, which you were already asked to do earlier. This isn't High School and we are not text messaging our teenage friends.

Regards,
Rod
sorry, rod. as i said, i didn't want to start anything over here.
i'm a member of this board as well, so i don't see why i can't come here and make a post. i know this is your place, and i'm sure you may be a member of other places, or at least have been, like the majority of ppl around here.

my only problem with bill is his continued doggin on anyone that also posts on clubstogie. there's no reason for dogging on everyone he can that happens to be a member of both boards - what's the point? we all get it that he doesn't like clubstogie, so let it go already. don't hold what he doesnt' like about that board against other members who had nothing to do with what happened to him in the past.

as far as pds not liking a moderator coming over here to start shit, i didn't come here to start shit, and i'm my own man. just as if someone was dogging on you, or your board and how it's run, i'm sure someone would probably point it out to you (or a moderator in this instance).

you say you have an issue with someone "bashing" one of your members (then why do you continue to let CC86 do it right in this very thread?), but i don't feel i bashed anyone, i was trying to set the record straight. if it came off like i was bashing, not my intentions. i don't like "cross-board" issues in the least bit either.
having just re-read my post, i guess the line of "grow up" could be seen as bashing, the rest is not.
the 'blunt jackass' part is tongue in cheek. i talk/type bluntly, but there's no venom in my words.

sorry, but to hear that bill is bashing one of our members (who's also a member here) just because he's a member of clubstogie, and then to continually bash another board just because he was banned, it's assinine, he needs to get over it. i'm sure you can see where i'm coming from. at least, i hope you can. you don't want anyone bashing your board, or your board members for something you did, do you?

i guess all i'm asking for is a little respect when you come home, just a little bit.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to me.

seriously. is there a reason for one of your members to continually bash on another board and its members (who happen to be members here as well) while on YOUR board? everyone i talk to says this is a great board, i'm sure you take pride in all your work making this a great place. i take pride in the board i lend a hand in moderating, some may not agree with how a couple things are done (like changing that guys public address, which was done for his own good so nobody would send him all kinds of crap).

felt you deserved a response, rod. i didn't come here to start any trouble, my post wasn't bashing on bill, rather pointing some things out (no matter what CS does, he's never going to stop bashing them, or its members when given a chance).
later.

A response might have been best done in a direct Email or PM to the Admin.

Spongy, if you would like respect, then at least make an effort to respect the way things are done here and try to post in an articulate and professional manner. That includes using the shift key, which you were already asked to do earlier. This isn't High School and we are not text messaging our teenage friends.

Is this a rule or a personal preference? I have seen no where in Rod's list of one sided rules where this is listed.

Is this a rule or a personal preference? I have seen no where in Rod's list of one sided rules where this is listed.

If you were an active "member" you would be more familiar with the way we do things around here.

How many "sides" are rules supposed to have? There are plenty of unwritten "rules" in a community. Not knowing them really isn't an excuse. A very new member can expect to be reminded/informed of them ONCE. After that, they have pretty much lost the right to get their panties in a bunch when they are told to
6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.