• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie willing to accept all handouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy has been banned.

Do we know anyone else who works for Duke Energy?

The sad thing is some people on clubsplogie are defending this loser.

Wonder if he likes Cubans... :whistling:

Nah, BananaLand just did what they're known for, editing posts and locking threads. :rolleyes: Oh and their gay "dinging" of his "ring gauge." :laugh:

Just when I thought the "ass hattery" was over with for the season...this tool has to chime in.

Well guys I sure dont feel like such an a@$ anymore. Before I made an a@# of myself, I at least posted an introduction

This guy might have just won the "asshat of the year" award... :whistling:

mac

This guy might have just won the "asshat of the year" award... :whistling:

mac

More like the "most obvious troll of the year" award, but I guess that could be a category in the "2007 asshat awards." :sign:

Can I get in on this action too? Please no dog rockets.

PM me for address. :thumbs:

Would you accept some Guinea Pig rockets instead? Well, it may be more like Buckshot, but hey, the little guy try's!! :thumbs:

lol I'm not even going to bother reading the rest... L. M. F. A. O.

Oh god LOLOLOLOLOL too funny.

Rod:

If we had an "approval process" for potential new members in which they had to wait a few days to be approved, would it catch this type of lunacy? Would it be more work than it is worth?

It could also be a requirement, prior to approval, that a perspective member fill out a profile. It wouldn't stop the determined idiot but it should discourage the instant gratifuckation bozos.

Rod:

If we had an "approval process" for potential new members in which they had to wait a few days to be approved, would it catch this type of lunacy? Would it be more work than it is worth?

It could also be a requirement, prior to approval, that a perspective member fill out a profile. It wouldn't stop the determined idiot but it should discourage the instant gratifuckation bozos.

Too much like Cigar Live... besides what would all the old farts do for entertainment if we weeded out all the asshats before they had a chance to step on it?

I do not even know what to say....
This is the second time today that I am completly at a loss, the first was when I was attaced by a "Ranger" while watching a flag football game. Now I have a broke fugghin wrist and it hurts to use the "shift"key...

Tim

Too Funny!! :laugh:

If he was fishing he sure was using some great bait!!
Can't believe he posted that?? ???

I do not even know what to say....
This is the second time today that I am completly at a loss, the first was when I was attaced by a "Ranger" while watching a flag football game. Now I have a broke fugghin wrist and it hurts to use the "shift"key...

Tim

:0 :0 :0

Thats really horrible...... :0 And I am shocked that a Ranger would do such a thing!! :whistling:

edit to add: yea, im being a smart ass as usual. Hope it heals quickly for you.

Rod:

Oh come on Jeff. You have got to admit that running guys like this off is kind of good for a laugh now and then. :D

Rod:

Oh come on Jeff. You have got to admit that running guys like this off is kind of good for a laugh now and then. :D

Oh yeah! I was just thinking about Rod......of course he may get great pleasure in hitting the old "ban" button! :D

Send me several hundred dollars for postage and handling and I'll see what I can do.......

Reincarnation of Purobrat?

I just Googled PuroBrat. This guys a legend on the cigars sites, any chance it's the same dipchit.

No, Purobrat ( aka PuroMooch ) is his own unique dipshit.

PBTitties.jpg

The sad thing is some people on clubsplogie are defending this loser.

Wonder if he likes Cubans... :whistling:

Nah, BananaLand just did what they're known for, editing posts and locking threads. :rolleyes: Oh and their gay "dinging" of his "ring gauge." :laugh:

Why wouldn't they just ban him instead of letting him post more B.S.

It's obvious that either the guy is actually a mooch looking for a handout or is using a false address trying to get a bunch of crap sent to someone else's house. Either way he's a loser and should be banned (nice job Rod!).

Status
Not open for further replies.