• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie willing to accept all handouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post #95 is case in point. I counted five times he point blank used numerous explatives and derogatory comments when responding directly to "Spongy". That was in violation of CP Policies # 1-3 in one post.

What can we do to make YOU happy? What are you after here? You want to see Bill banned at CP?

If you have a problem with Bill, maybe you should PM him.

Maybe all you guys should let this thread die a natural death and go have a nice smoke outside. A nice smoke and a couple fingers of some nice grog on the rocks. A better way to start a holiday weekend than a protracted pissing match, methinks.

Food for thought - B.B.S.

Well!!!!!...............At least this took all the heat off of Wades' trading thread. :sign:

Just tell Paul to un-ban Bill so you guys can duke it out over there. 90% of us over here have Bil on ignore anyway, so whatever it is you are arguing about is one-sided.....

LMAO! :laugh:

Good suggestion Matt. :thumbs:

That would require pds to engage in dialog and be open-minded and fair. Unfortunately, he's completely unwilling to do that.

Has hell frozen over? Has Bill really emptyied his PM box so he can be PMed? Will he be banned at CP? Tune in next week for another episode of Who Really Gives a Fuck. (Now, there's an "explative' for you.) :)

Has hell frozen over? Has Bill really emptyied his PM box so he can be PMed? Will he be banned at CP? Tune in next week for another episode of Who Really Gives a Fuck. (Now, there's an "explative' for you.) :)

Again with the spelling......look at my location. You should be proud I can use a machine that requires electricity, much less spell right. :D

(Joke, thats a joke, there is a joke located above)

Again with the spelling......look at my location. You should be proud I can use a machine that requires electricity, much less spell right. :D

(Joke, thats a joke, there is a joke located above)

I thought you went to college at MIT? ???

16 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 4 Anonymous Users)
7 Members: Jonesy, Matt R, rudou, jfields, insight, jfk742, parade

Wonder how many of these are CS members coming to watch the show...
No more than 3.

I was one of those Anonymous Users.

I was so disappointed and disheartened to read some of the things in this thread that I was too ashamed to let it be know that I was reading.

We have not set the higher standard in playing out this shameful spectacle.

Wilkey

Can't we all just get along???

Maybe we can get the mods to delete this thread. Oh, that's right! We don't have any mods. Did Bill say something?

edit: for Mrs Crabtree. :sign:

Can't we all just get along???

Maybe we can get the mods to delete this thread. Oh, that's right! We don't have any mods. Did Bill say something?

edit: for Mrs Crabtree. :sign:

I dunno, I have myself on "ignore." If I said something good, lemme know would ya? :laugh:

I heard that spongy aka IHT aka Greg was scolded in over at ClubStogie "behind the scenes" for his behavior here so it's highly unlikely that he and his sidekicks will be back so can we get this thread back "on topic?"

I sent Gotacohiba his cigars and he should have received them by now but the USPS site isn't showing that the package hit the Palmetto State yet.

Anyone else send him anything? ???

I like pancakes.... :D

Oh brother, here we go again......
pancakes.jpg

16 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 4 Anonymous Users)
7 Members: Jonesy, Matt R, rudou, jfields, insight, jfk742, parade

Wonder how many of these are CS members coming to watch the show...
No more than 3.

I was one of those Anonymous Users.

I was so disappointed and disheartened to read some of the things in this thread that I was too ashamed to let it be know that I was reading.

We have not set the higher standard in playing out this shameful spectacle.

Wilkey

That's kinda "fuzzy math" Wilkey.

What about the "5 Guests?" ???

I have no idea why BananaLand does what it does. Probably has something to do with the complete asshat that owns the board.
bill,
this is the one post i'll make on this topic.

i banned him over there for the "internet wide mammoth mooch attempt" (then calling it humor).
what would you have any "respectable" board do in this asshats case?

what is hypocritical of you is that you first dog on clubstogie for NOT immediately banning some members who find their way onto our board after you follow them around the internet hounding them for something they did in the past.
now this asshat shows up, and on other boards (including this one), and he gets banned over on clubstogie in a day or two, yet you still bitch?

which is it (rhetorical question), bill? either we do the right thing, or we don't. you keep flip flopping on what the "right thing" to do is to fit the opportunity to bash another board you're no longer a member of.

as far as "bananaland" doing what it does... it must do a lot right for it to have grown so much (nearly 6,000 members) the past few years while you find yourself getting axed from many a cigar board.

i've defended you many a time, but you just need to drop your vendeta of clubstogie, it doesn't look good. you've talked to me about all the boards being an internet cigar community as a whole. i tend to agree, as do others, which is why most ppl don't think it's cool to bash another board for how they decide to run it. some ppl fit in with the personality of certain boards. you didn't fit in over there, now get over it. it's been YEARS now, bill, grow up.

to the rest of you, not trying to start any "poo", enjoy your evening. feel free to bash on my post at will, i think i'm grown up enough to handle it.

IHT on ClubStogie
part-time moderator, all-time blunt jackass ;)
I'm banned at bananaland IHT. Care to explain to me why? In my opinion, Bill shouldn't say these things about that place here but... he isn't wrong.

NA

First of all, what goes on at other forums can stay at other forums. I don't want anyone bringing other forums' trash here, nor do I ever want to see a "moderator" from another forum come here and start trouble. If you have a problem with a member here, take it up with that member, or you can PM me and I'll personally respond to you.

Bashing other forums needs to stop now. I'd like to think we're above that. Other forums can run however their admin see's fit. If another forum wants to bash us, fine. However, we're not going to stoop down to that level. We do things our own way here, and that doesn't give anyone the right to start an inter-board flame war. Other cigar forums need to exist, as every board has it's own feel.

We'll continue to out moochers and trolls. If other forums want to welcome these people with open arms, more power to them! CP is about creating a FRIENDLY and SAFE community. If you have a problem with another member, DO NOT FLAME THAT MEMBER!!! A simple PM to me is all I ask. If you follow this very simple rule, the outcome will be much more favorable. If you decide to take it upon yourself to resolve a situation by bashing or flaming another member, you risk getting yourself suspended or banned.

I've never been a fan of editing or deleting posts, and that will never happen here. However, I will begin locking more threads and suspending accounts if you don't abide by our rules.

This applies to all members, no matter how long you've been a member or how many posts you have.

Regards,
Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.