• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie willing to accept all handouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotaCohiba

Banned
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you guys know that if any of you guys have some smokes you don't care for or just need to make space.
I'd be glad to relieve you of them.
If there are any takers my address is:

Mike Parnell
482 sanders rd
Pageland,SC 29728

Can't blame a man for trying!!!

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you guys know that if any of you guys have some smokes you don't care for or just need to make space.

Mike Parnell
482 sanders rd
Pageland,SC 29728

Oh but we can blame you for being a shameless, dirty mooch.

Wow!

Edited to add......Wouldn't it hilarious if this guy got the living shit bombed out of him with flavored White Owls?

Hi all,

Mike Parnell
482 sanders rd
Pageland,SC 29728

WTF !!! On your first post, I think you musta been dropped on your head when you were born..
Yeah I got some "special" sticks for you that have a 'custom' swirl on them...

Damn the water supply is contaminated...

Read the rules, READ MORE before making such posts and you MIGHT live this disaster out.

I've got some left over Coheebas, I swear they're real - they smell like marijuana like real Cubans and all that.

Do you have any spare e-gold?

Hi all,

Mike Parnell
482 sanders rd
Pageland,SC 29728

Take a hike, mooch scum.

What is your e-bay rating? Are you at least a Trauma Surgeon (Level 1)?....If you can't meet this criterea than you can't smoke cigars period.....You've been shunned....

What I find funny is that he posted his friggin' address for the entire Interweb to see.

What a douche.

I thought Josh needed smokes...whew!

No no, not smokes, "Smokey":
randy.jpg

And Smokey needs cheeseburgers.

SOmeone send this guy some Vanilla flavored cohibas.

DUDE......

No....must not be rude to newbies......no......might be a troll.....don't feed it.....you won't like em when I;m angry......what a freaking loser......why...must....you.....exist.....in...my...reality......

ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS? YOU BET YOUR JEEBUS LOVIN' HIDE WE CAN BLAME YOU FOR TRYING. ATTEMPTED ASSHOLITRY IS STILL VILE AND MOOCHISH AND ARE YOU A FRIGGEN BEGGAR? DO YOU HJOLD A CUP OUT ON THE STREET AND SAY "HEY CAN I HAVE A FEW BUCKS....CAN'T BLAME A MAN FOR TRYING???" NO! BECAUSE IF YOU DID YOU'D BE A FREAKING BUM! YOU ARE A BEGGAR. GO BUY YOUR OWN DAMNED CIGARS FOR THE LOVE OF ISHTAR. YOU CAN AFFORD AN INTERNET CONNECTION, YOU CAN AFFORD SOME BACKWOODS. YOU KNOW WHAT....

I think this is a troll...so I will exit quietly now, with my dignity intact.

YOU SUCK!

LOL, good luck with this post...

I see some grape White Owls coming your way now :laugh:

And yes, we can (and will) blame you for trying...

Seems a little too obvious for me.

Are we sure it's his address? Maybe not just the address of someone he hates?

Dumba$$. That is 10 seconds of my life I wasted reading your post that I will never get back.

Goodbye!

Hi all,

Mike Parnell
482 sanders rd
Pageland,SC 29728

Mickey... I thought of a million ways to start off in this CP... and your way never even crossed my mind. I have only one thing to say...
"THAT WAS BRILLIANT!"

<kicks himself for not coming up with it first> :angry:

-C&G...just a day late, and a cigar short.

Seems a little too obvious for me.

Are we sure it's his address? Maybe not just the address of someone he hates?

Disgruntled baseball fan, maybe? Quick google on Mike Parnell and South Carolina shows someone by that name umpires a whole bunch of USC baseball games down there... referee for some basketball games, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.