• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIES UNITE!

please you newbs are soo lazy coming into the chat to gather intel. This is a one sided war with you all loosing.

You guys have hit one guy and we are loosing? Don't think so.

Seth

You did hit him quite well however, I do admit.

EDIT : I CAN"T TYPE

did whats this DID?

You must have typed this as I was editing my previous post.

I really never should give anyone any crap about spelling , grammar, or just mistyping as I am among the worst at each.

Seth

0103 8555 7491 6591 1309 (for a dear friend-hint-I've bought from you)

please you newbs are soo lazy coming into the chat to gather intel. This is a one sided war with you all loosing.

You guys have hit one guy and we are loosing? Don't think so.

Seth

You did hit him quite well however, I do admit.

EDIT : I CAN"T TYPE

did whats this DID?

Where is jonesy?

<Icanttypeeither>

He's trying to climb out of the hole.

Bleeding from his ears

I hear a lot of talk from your side but not much exploding. Are you sure when you were talking about 'bombs dropping' you weren't thinking of I dunno, us laughing at you?

"Newbies Unite" ... LMAO.
Whatcha gonna do, make one big useless NEWB?

NA

In view of the criticism I received for using the word "dumb" (I should have known better since "dumb" is a given in this instance) I have ammended my query accordingly.

Now that I've read my 100 pm's,caught up on all my reading, and pulled myself from the shell of the house I once had..(7 more direct hits today)...I have found 5 more targets to go along with the 5 targets that had missiles sent their way this morning. I seem to have more time to sit in front of the computer at work than I do on my days off. :laugh:

"Newbies Unite" ... LMAO.
Whatcha gonna do, make one big dumb NEWB?

NA

LMFAO the best line in this topic.
belairtitties.gif

03060320000353798557 :whistling: On a side note, the PO made me add my return address thanks to those 9/11 f%ckers. I used a Nom de plume but I still fear my package may not be as anonymous as I would have liked.

PS: apparently they don't like it when you refer to your package as a bomb :sign:

Billy

*#edut fir spelluning#*