• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newborn Pass

I'm going with 187. Have I mentioned how glad I am to have boys?

I'm going with 168. It looks like about half the amount of toys my little girl has! :p

Yes, girls are toy collectors.

Can we put a stick in the pass that is already in the pass??

I would prefer you didn't "put" a duplicate stick. I included 3 Padron Millennium's to give you guys (who may not have had them) a chance at one, but I did not want this to set any sort of precedent.

C'mon Cody! Look deep into that walk-in of yours and I'm sure you'll find something that's not a repeat :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I didn't look at the pictures, but I will say 112 hahah.

So with this pass going around making its stops, I was curious as to what would be a good put for taking a Padron Millenium. I know everyone is probably eyeing those bad boys, but I wouldn't even know what to put for one?? Opus Maduro perhaps???

That's a good question, Erick! Another member suggested to me that an OR Anejo/Opus would probably be a fair put for a Padron Millennium. I'm also curious what other guys think.

damn, I wish I would have realized that. :laugh:

Oooooh, heading in my general direction. Don't bogart that box, Dan!

Wilkey

Don't worry Wilkey, that Fauxhiba will still be there! :sign:

Ok, here are my proposed P&T's.

T: #10 Opus X Petit Lancero
P: #74 Opus X Super Belicoso

T: #30 Padron 1964 Pyramide Maduro
P: #75 DCM Pyramid No. 3

T: #55 La Flor Dominicana Cabinet Maduro #6
P: #76 AVO 787 Toro

T: #65 Partagas 160 Signature Series Crystal
P: #77 Davidoff Special Series Double R

Let me know how these sound.

Since I'm a "Godfather" in the pass, I'll throw up a current pic.

f8768362.jpg

Danny will be 12 this year. He asked me the other day what Playboy was. :whistling: :0

Greg,

I like the photos showing ELMO's World then later CP on the TV screen! Classic! I see that it only gets worse as they get older............. ??? Charlotte turns two next month and she is already addicted to ELMO and Backyardagans!

Greg,

I like the photos showing ELMO's World then later CP on the TV screen! Classic! I see that it only gets worse as they get older............. ??? Charlotte turns two next month and she is already addicted to ELMO and Backyardagans!

Yeah, we have a tv in every room except the bathrooms. Every one of them are on at all times with Elmo, Franklin, Dora, Backyardagans, etc. BUT! Daddy has his OWN tv! :D

Oooooh, heading in my general direction. Don't bogart that box, Dan!

Wilkey

Don't worry Wilkey, that Fauxhiba will still be there! :sign:

Ok, here are my proposed P&T's.

Let me know how these sound.

Looks good to me too, Dan. The stork should be in the air tomorrow. Let us know when she lands.

So with this pass going around making its stops, I was curious as to what would be a good put for taking a Padron Millenium. I know everyone is probably eyeing those bad boys, but I wouldn't even know what to put for one?? Opus Maduro perhaps???
Guess I shoulda asked this question too before I got all excited! :blush:

The pass was indeed at the post office today, so should be to the other end of MD maybe tomorrow? Doubtful, but certainly I would hope by Friday! Sry for the delay of an extra day, but the hygro issue I hadda try to fix :)

Don

Still got a few to jump in on the contest...getcha guesses in... :)

puffstuff
Roy R. Frush
nfulton
bfreebern
JOE.M.
denverdog
BlindedbyScience
symyn

The pass has landed, I will finalize everything tonight, and it'll be off again in the morning!

Wilkey, are ya ready?

Everything looks great! All sticks accounted for, beads are still charged.

Soooooo, here are my official P&T's:

Wilkey is ready, this will be out Friday morning.

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7493 2694 2463

Thanks for letting me play!! :thumbs: