• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newborn Pass

Just got home from work and received the pass. I will check it out and post my P's and T's shortly! Also pm'ing Mr. Wolf and should be able to get this out tomorrow!

Don

Ok, was looking to add one more take in there but I am good without it. Talked to Mr_Wolf so this will go out tomorrow afternoon I hope! My puts/takes are:

(T) 5 LFD lancero (P) 70 San Cristobal Classico
(T) 6 DPG lancero (P) 71 Padilla Miami Robusto
(T) 62 Comacho Triple Maduro Torpedo (P) 72 Montecristo MedaiNoche Churchill
(T) 69 Ashton VSG Enchantment (P) 73 Matasa 30th Anniversary Perfecto

Thanks for having me Chris and gratz on the little one!!!!!

Edit: To add Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0503 8555 7490 6531 1335

Ok, was looking to add one more take in there but I am good without it. Talked to Mr_Wolf so this will go out tomorrow afternoon I hope! My puts/takes are:

(T) 5 LFD lancero (P) 70 San Cristobal Classico
(T) 6 DPG lancero (P) 71 Padilla Miami Robusto
(T) 62 Comacho Triple Maduro Torpedo (P) 72 Montecristo MedaiNoche Churchill
(T) 69 Ashton VSG Enchantment (P) 73 Matasa 30th Anniversary Perfecto

Thanks for having me Chris and gratz on the little one!!!!!

Edit: To add Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0503 8555 7490 6531 1335

Thanks for playing, Don!

Time for another contest!

Open to pass members only
One guess and one guess only
No edits please
Contest ends when closest correct answer given
Winner receives a fiver of some sort :D

In the links below (hopefully everyone can view them!) you will find pictures that are not for the faint of heart. Be WARNED! :laugh: These are pics of my baby girl's house (yes, it's her house cause she says so). Give your best guess...of how many...you guessed it! Toys she has!! :D My wife and I started counting the best we could and came up with what we feel is as close as we can get. :D I've given the number to a BOTL so I can't change it (not that I would do that anyway :p ). First person to guess the number correctly wins! Good luck! (to me cause I need it living in my little girls house).

View one
View two
View three
View four
View five
View six
View seven
View eight

Edited for not being able to spell girl

I would set a horizon, though, and pick whomever comes closest. As for the faint of heart, you haven't seen grizzly play areas. My kids could have stopped your heart when they were that age.

I would set a horizon, though, and pick whomever comes closest. As for the faint of heart, you haven't seen grizzly play areas. My kids could have stopped your heart when they were that age.

Absolutely! After all guesses are in, it'll be whoever's closest (contest rules updated). Thanks!

Thanks for the contest. My little girl has two rooms full of toys and nothing else (she's the first granddaughter, all my brothers have boys.)

Gonna have to go with 194. Thanks for the contest Greg!!

On a pass note, when boxing the pass up the hygro stopped working so I am getting a new battery today, thus delaying sending the pass out till tomorrow. This is the end of your service announcement for the day. Have a pleasant day!

Don

I didn't look at the pictures, but I will say 112 hahah.

So with this pass going around making its stops, I was curious as to what would be a good put for taking a Padron Millenium. I know everyone is probably eyeing those bad boys, but I wouldn't even know what to put for one?? Opus Maduro perhaps???

Thank you for the contest :thumbs:

Can you say "PRINCESS"? She's a lucky little girl! I'm going with 367.

I didn't look at the pictures, but I will say 112 hahah.

So with this pass going around making its stops, I was curious as to what would be a good put for taking a Padron Millenium. I know everyone is probably eyeing those bad boys, but I wouldn't even know what to put for one?? Opus Maduro perhaps???

That's a good question, Erick! Another member suggested to me that an OR Anejo/Opus would probably be a fair put for a Padron Millennium. I'm also curious what other guys think.