• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newborn Pass

The Padilla is not the regular 1932, it's the Oscuro from the humidor. There were only 300 made. As for the TAA, I only have the one. But I'm happy to rethink these. I'll take another look in the humi in the morning.

DOINK!

I was not aware of that particular Padilla. Thanks for clarifying that one for me, Mike. Perhaps then the rarity doesn't work in your favor?

Let's see if anyone else has a comment.

Thanks.
You can buy singles of these cigars for $27 HERE. I normally wouldn't say anything, but my trade of a DCdA (that's also limited and runs $40) for a Milli got shot down so I don't see how this one could fly either.

No worries, I'm at the shop until closing so I'll revise my p/t's in the morning.

Revised p/t's.

T 19. BTL ‘05
T 15. Opus X Double Corona ‘05
T 66. Opus X Perfecxion X '05

P 107. Don Carlos Phantom
P 108. DCM TAA '03
P 109. Padilla 1932 Signature Oscuro Churchill

T 19. BTL ‘05
T 20. Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversario

P 108. Padilla 1932 Signature Oscuro Churchill

Revised p/t's.

T 19. BTL ‘05
T 15. Opus X Double Corona ‘05
T 66. Opus X Perfecxion X '05

P 108. DCM TAA '03
P 109. Padilla 1932 Signature Oscuro Churchill

T 19. BTL ‘05
T 20. Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversario

P 108. Padilla 1932 Signature Oscuro Churchill

Looks good to me. Let us know when you and Niko have the handoff.

Thanks for playing, Mike!

The value of the Padilla is around $26 and the value of a DCA is $40!!

I paid around $30 (if memory serves me right) for the DCA, so in this case I am going to accept Mike's peas/tees.

Thanks for that info, Cody. You're up next so you better be ready ;) :laugh:

Wow $30, I wish I would have picked mine up for $30!!

1.) T: #96 Por Larranaga Robusto RE (Asia Pacific) '07 P: Punch Super Robusto Asia Regional '06
2.) T: #8 GOF Double Robusto 2005 P: DCM TAA

I will post more later, got to think!!

Edit: To put my T/P's in!!!!!!!

Hey dUB!

Do you want to plan on herfing at Schatzi when the pass gets to me for the final hand off? I know they took the Prime Rib off the menu, but I am sure we will find another favorite ;)

Let me know.

FYI, Mike and I are going to make the hand off on Friday night... Then I'm sure Mike will get this back on the road quickly. Sorry for the delay guys.

I guess I have time to go camping! I will finsh my T/P's once the list is updated.

Hey dUB!

Do you want to plan on herfing at Schatzi when the pass gets to me for the final hand off? I know they took the Prime Rib off the menu, but I am sure we will find another favorite ;)

Let me know.

Absolutely!

FYI, Mike and I are going to make the hand off on Friday night... Then I'm sure Mike will get this back on the road quickly. Sorry for the delay guys.

That's fine, Niko (and Mike). Thanks for playing and looking after the stork while you coordinate your handoff.

Mike... let us know when you get the stork in the air to Cody. Thanks.

Got together with Niko this afternoon for the hand off. We had a nice but altogether too short of a visit. Next time we'll have to make sure we have a few hours to enjoy.

I'll work on getting this out by Monday. I received another pass today, too. Man I hate that, the potential of cross pollinating two passes can be stressful. To avoid that possibility I won't touch this one until Bargogirl and I have made our p/t's and closed up her first pass. :thumbs:

Got together with Niko this afternoon for the hand off. We had a nice but altogether too short of a visit. Next time we'll have to make sure we have a few hours to enjoy.

I'll work on getting this out by Monday. I received another pass today, too. Man I hate that, the potential of cross pollinating two passes can be stressful. To avoid that possibility I won't touch this one until Bargogirl and I have made our p/t's and closed up her first pass. :thumbs:

Thanks for keeping everything separate, Mike! Cody is ready when you can get the stork flying.

And... feel free to ask me questions if any of you remaining pass guys have a question about how particular cigars (that I "put") are smoking at this time. I'm happy to fill you in. :thumbs:

Is this going to fly soon??

good question.

Mike... thanks for the update, I appreciate it and hope everyone feels better soon. Thanks again for playing.

The stork is heading your way Cody so get ready, dude!

Alright gents, I got the stork today and she needs some attention!!!!

1.) T: #96 Por Larranaga Robusto RE (Asia Pacific) '07 P:#109 Punch Super Robusto Asia Regional '06
2.) T: #8 GOF Double Robusto 2005 P: #110 DCM TAA '07
3.) T: #93 ERdM Choix Supreme P: #111 Por Larrañaga Petit Coronas '07

Let me know ASAP, this stork has a home to go too!! Thanks Chris for the invite into this great pass!

Edit: Year

Alright gents, I got the stork today and she needs some attention!!!!

1.) T: #96 Por Larranaga Robusto RE (Asia Pacific) '07 P:#109 Punch Super Robusto Asia Regional '06
2.) T: #8 GOF Double Robusto 2005 P: #110 DCM TAA
3.) T: #93 ERdM Choix Supreme P: #111 Por Larrañaga Petit Coronas

Let me know ASAP, this stork has a home to go too!! Thanks Chris for the invite into this great pass!

You're good to go, Cody

Thanks for playing!

edited: Cody... what's the year for the DCM TAA? And do you have any other info on the PLPC? Thanks.

Alright, the stork is on it's way!!!!! UPS# 1Z05R6F70345402477 Chris thank you for the invite to join the pass, it has been a lot of fun! Congrats once agian to the new baby and congrats to all the other fathers.

Edit: I had to check the #