• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBS!

Newbie brothers beware! These FOGS are tough son of a bitches! I dropped a heavy payload and it was a DIRECT HIT!
Then, there was silence. Late last night, after the smoke cleared,the S.O.B. pulled himself up, all busted up and threaten me.
No one should have survived that blast. Newbie's listen, DON'T UNDERESTIMATE YOUR ENEMY,
these guys can take a hit............

Newbie brothers beware! These FOGS are tough son of a bitches! I dropped a heavy payload and it was a DIRECT HIT!
Then, there was silence. Late last night, after the smoke cleared,the that S.O.B. pulled himself up, all busted up and threaten me.
No one should have survived that blast. Newbie's listen, DON'T UNDERESTIMATE YOUR ENEMY,

As a fellow Military Man, and MP....let me say keep your head down...and keep moving...
they will figure out your POO, and fire along the back azimuth...

Good luck boys!!!

your gonna need it

T

Seems like some of our BOMBS have landed.... Good Job Jack putting this together,,,, Moe hope you enjoyed being BOMBED.....

Then, there was silence. Late last night, after the smoke cleared,the that S.O.B. pulled himself up, all busted up and threaten me.

As a fellow Military Man, and MP....let me say keep your head down...and keep moving...
they will figure out your POO, and fire along the back azimuth...

Good luck boys!!!

your gonna need it

T

"I copy that @ 13:42 hrs."

My bomb hasnt even landed yet haha.

I just hope there is no collateral damage unless, your target is with other FOGS.
Then, who gives a sh#t.........I thought I saw your explosion on CNN, but it was in Libya.
I'll keep watch...

Man, for such a small group, they do talk a lot of smack! If you boys wanna see how a real war went down, go back and do a search on the one I started back in '07. The lists of dc #'s from both sides are staggering!

I will sell you some real fogs' addresses for some opus or something. Just nobody tell Neal and Kenny it was me.

Is this over already?

I leave town for a couple of days and the kids bring out their slingshots and cap guns? You'd think they would have learned from our past mistakes. War '07 should have been the war to end all wars.

Is this over already?

I leave town for a couple of days and the kids bring out their slingshots and cap guns? You'd think they would have learned from our past mistakes. War '07 should have been the war to end all wars.

I told them to research it, but obviously to no avail...

Is this over already?

I thought you were just a myth Jonesy, but here Ive discovered youre a Legend!

Is this over already?

Legend in his own mind.... :D

Is this over already?

Legend in his own hand :sign:

T

Is this over already?

Legend in his own hand :sign:

T

Rut ro :whistling:

The Man....

395861444.jpg

The Legend....

395861445.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: