• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBS!

Hilarious! Where's Freebs to defend his name?!?

Is this over already?

I leave town for a couple of days and the kids bring out their slingshots and cap guns? You'd think they would have learned from our past mistakes. War '07 should have been the war to end all wars.
Newbs remind me of my children. They talk too much, never listen enough, and refuse to listen to your advice when you tell them " Been there, done that, it didn't turn out good for me, and darn sure won't turn out good for you!" LOL :sign: It won't be long until they all get blown back behind the Merry go round to lick their wounds.

Is this over already?

I leave town for a couple of days and the kids bring out their slingshots and cap guns? You'd think they would have learned from our past mistakes. War '07 should have been the war to end all wars.
Newbs remind me of my children. They talk too much, never listen enough, and refuse to listen to your advice when you tell them " Been there, done that, it didn't turn out good for me, and darn sure won't turn out good for you!" LOL :sign: It won't be long until they all get blown back behind the Merry go round to lick their wounds.

You tell 'em how it's done! :thumbs: I know Ketch still talks about the cigar you gave that blew him off his feet!! :whistling:

Is it just me or is this years "Newb war " like a teenage boy with his first adult magazine. It's all over before it starts. :sign:

Is it just me or is this years "Newb war " like a teenage boy with his first adult magazine. It's all over before it starts. :sign:

So true. It's hard to get anything done with 6-7 people involved when the opposition is so strong! :sign:

We are using guerilla tactics!:cool:

fdssdghjj_83615.jpg

In a war who sends all there troops out right staight at the enemy Jack has his plans... be AFRAID... oooh very AFRAID...