• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBS!

Those who have taken the Bomb Brothers name in vain, realize that 2 more are fixin' to have their asses handed to them! :sign:

Viva La Perdomo!

veronica_perdomo_hot_body_WMSmbdu.sized.jpg

Obviously the Bomb Brothers have either wiped out or sent another noob into hiding. Package received Friday and no noob to be found. Jack, your army is getting smaller by the minute!! :sign:

Obviously the Bomb Brothers have either wiped out or sent another noob into hiding. Package received Friday and no noob to be found. Jack, your army is getting smaller by the minute!! :sign:
Dud Dudes? :)

Heh Jack haven't you been paying attention? You talk like souldog used to (hell, the guy above me too)

He's been around, but he isn't talking.......Must have blown his hands off. :cool:

Boy, talk about a "war" fading away! You can always tell when an oponent is clearly overmatched....they stop talking shit! :laugh:

You boys don't have a clue what you've gotten yourselves into! :sign:

Only 10? lol

There are a whole lot more of us than there are of you.....

There are some fairly deep humidors on this side of the fence......

Your boys don't seem to be standing behind you with the zeal they had at the start....

You sure you still want to continue down this road?........

Only 10? lol

There are a whole lot more of us than there are of you.....

There are some fairly deep humidors on this side of the fence......

Your boys don't seem to be standing behind you with the zeal they had at the start....

You sure you still want to continue down this road?........

BRING IT!

LONG LIVE THE NEWBELLION!

We've been bringing it and we're still bringing it. It's only a "Newbellion" in name only at this point! :sign:

Continue down this road? I'm paving this road....

LONG LIVE THE NEWBELLION!

Whatever.....you're just traveling down a road that Smokyballs paved for me, I paved for Soulpuppy, and he paved for those that ran the '09 war. Don't get all uppity yet youngun'.

Latest FOG intelligence (FIA) just released this picture of the Noobler commander inspecting the NEWB weapons of Not So Mass Destruction!

I'm sure our chances are pretty good!

182474843_8d16fe3f46.jpg