• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL Blind Draw

Please vote only if you are part of the pool.

• 100% to Super Bowl Winner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 66% SB winner, 33% SB loser

• 50% SB winner, 25% SB loser, 12% each conerence championship loser

• Total voters
Told you I was a Noob

Thanks
Tim

Apparently I forgot to post when I got bfreebern's package. :blush:

Sorry Brandon. I now have everybody's sticks.

My Cowboys are looking tough! (it makes me a little nauseas referring to them as "my")

How's everyone's teams doing? Boys are 5-0, but I think are about to be 5-1. Oh well, they are the best team in the NFC at least I think.

Tampa is still a long shot.......but there is always hope

Tim

Well lets see.. The Falcons blow but surprisingly the Skins are 3-1. I'd have to call my chances 40-1 to win anything in this pool. :laugh:

Lets see . . .

Cards 3 and 2
NY Giants 3 and 2

Either way it does not look too good.
???

edited because I forgot my teams :blush:

Feels like a longshot for the Titans at this point, but you never know really. I think their record right now is deceiving.

Well Well Well- I think it's finally time to say something about MY team in the NFL Blind Draw Pool, The Dolphins. I would have expected a poor showing from my REAL team the Niner's, but come on..... I suppose the Dolphins are out to make it another perfect season like in the 70's, but this time the "0" is on the wrong side of the stat. Anyways, no harm no foul, but I think its time to lauch this!!!

click the pic to see a readable version

Just kidding really, I'm on the same side of the fence this season with my team (almost), but hey- if anyone has any sticks they think are losers....:whistling:

D

Don't count the Packers out, hell I was crying about getting them.

Ken

Well I think its time to add another plug for the PPPP!
This week we head into either win #1 or loss #12- (oops hope I didn't jinx my team). Looks like the Dolphins are trying for the 1st round draft pick! WhooooooHooooooo
Anyway ya look at it, we'll see you in the sports pages after the game!

pppppiccopyhz8.jpg

Dang, It looks like I miscounted the loses, and the tally now is at 0-13. Well looks like the rest of the season is going to be tough for the Dolphins- Good luck to the divisional leaders as the season draws closer to a close...

Well a few months ago, I thought I just donated some cigars, but it looks like Tampa Bay might make the playoffs at least....

Tim

I updated the first thread to show who still has horses in this race.

GO COWBOYS!