• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL Draft

WHOOHOOOO!!!

Calvin Johnson baby! Now they just need somebody to throw him the ball. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think Drew Stanton is the long term answer in Detroit.

And Cardinal fans out there? I think they had the best day 1 of anybody. Levi Brown might have been a bit of a reach, but definately is a stud and filled a need for them. Branch has top 10 talent, and is he gets a kick in the ass could be a steal at 33. And the times I watched FSU play, Buster Davis was the one guy that consistently stood out. I think he's gonna be a 100-130 tackle a year guy. So what if he's short, he has great instincts and plays with a ton of intensity.

I like Buffalo's picks so far too.

My .02

Moss will definitely help the Patsies. He'll put up some career numbers because now he has the QB that can get him those numbers...

I usually don't like to put my team out there, but Carolina had a very strong day 1. Got 3 players in the first 2 rounds that were all mentioned to go in the first on certain boards. Then came back out today and got the NCAA's leading punt returner in the 4th.

Carolina had a very strong day 1. Got 3 players in the first 2 rounds that were all mentioned to go in the first on certain boards.

agreed. but i still can't get over the three first rounder's in that signature of yours. :rolleyes:

I usually don't like to put my team out there, but Carolina had a very strong day 1. Got 3 players in the first 2 rounds that were all mentioned to go in the first on certain boards. Then came back out today and got the NCAA's leading punt returner in the 4th.

Yeah when your turn was up they kept talking about Quinn for you guys, I am glad for you that they didn't do that. I am also glad that the Chiefs weren't able to get him. I am also glad the Faders didn't get him. I am assuming that AJ Smith knows what he was doing because I rate our draft pretty low right now. He has done well in the past so hopefully Norv Turner didn't screw him up.