• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL Playoff Pool 2014

First round matchups

[SIZE=10pt]Cardinals ([/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Maduro Clint) vs [/SIZE]Panthers (TallPual)

Ravens (Cookie_1978) vs Steelers (Brickhouse)

Bengals (Fishin) vs Colts (BigJake)

Lions (jsm11) vs Dallas (drunkfish3)

Lol....

Detroit minus their big boy on the d-line....

I'll swing by USPS and get the box now....

:)

Reminder to all the new guys in this that it is a PREMIUM 5er. $8-$10 range and if you have any questions ask before you ship.

If you don't know how to determine value of smokes like we do for passes and contests check out Jonesy's current pass that is going on you will learn a lot.

Paul

No worries Paul...I have plenty of Tatuaje and other premium cigars in my humidor that I think you will like. I can't see the Cardinals winning.

I also have five that should fit based on Famous and CI prices.  Just need to double check other sites.

If there are issues with the following sticks, just let me know....

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12307]

jsm11 said:
If there are issues with the following sticks, just let me know....

Can I win against you?

Here is my line up with the lowest price I found and where.  Any issues let me know.

1.  Tatuaje Black Label Corona Gorda $8.94 Famous
2.  Room101 Master Collection One Mutante $8.99 Famous
3.  Rocky Patel 15th Anni Toro  $9.40 CI
4.  Oliva Serie V Maduro LE 2011 $8.79 Famous
5.  Merlion Toro $8.92 Serious

Lol.....

I wish I would make it far enough to lose to you....

The Packers are strong this season!

Congrats Paul on whoopin my ass.  What do you think of the following?

1. Tatuaje J21 Reserva
2. Zino Platinum Z-Class 546P
3. Ashton VSG
4. H Upmann Royal Robusto
5. Tatuaje Monster - Mummy

I have a pretty decent selection so please let me know if any of these are not to your liking or you already have plenty of them.  I will ship Monday...just let me know.

Clint

Maduro Clint said:

1. Tatuaje J21 Reserva
3. Ashton VSG

I have a pretty decent selection so please let me know if any of these are not to your liking or you already have plenty of them.  I will ship Monday...just let me know.

Clint
I am happy with anything brother. I thought you were going to take it till Carolina came alive in the second half.

Paul Harrison
3 Sagamore Drive
Derry Nh 03038.

Have a good weekend
Paul

PM sent to Rob reference our matchup.  I'll get something in the mail early this week.

About what I expected, I'll have the sticks out ASAP...

Congrats on the win....lol

Tall Paul said:

1. Tatuaje J21 Reserva
3. Ashton VSG

Clint
I am happy with anything brother. I thought you were going to take it till Carolina came alive in the second half.

Paul Harrison
3 Sagamore Drive
Derry Nh 03038.

Have a good weekend
Paul
Paul, you might want to keep those boxed up and just change the address :)

Too late...package shipped although the Panthers have a shot if the offense picks up.  Crazy weekend of football.

Paul, enjoy the sticks and should be there Wednesday...9114999944313300435142.  Oh, and Arizona sucks!