• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL Playoff Pool 2014

modo22 said:

I know the Patriots are my team here, but the Pack are my team in real life...that was painful!  I still can't believe it.

No shit.  Still not over that 4th Quarter let down.  WTF.

I was all ready to take a nap and everything....but I could not fall asleep with that shit going on.

Secure the onside kick and it would have been a different outcome.  Fuggin' hands team, fire that dude!

modo22 said:
I know the Patriots are my team here, but the Pack are my team in real life...that was painful!  I still can't believe it.

9405 9036 9930 0341 7155 78

Chester, got the box and some very nice sticks in there. Can't wait to try them.

Frank, your dog crap is flying. Hope you choke on it like a Packers defense. LOL, JK. Enjoy.

9114 9999 4423 8046 9676 99

BigJake6904 said:

Thanks Jake. Hopefully these cigar are inflated correctly ;)

oke&coke said:
Chester, got the box and some very nice sticks in there. Can't wait to try them.

Frank, your dog crap is flying. Hope you choke on it like a Packers defense. LOL, JK. Enjoy.

9114 9999 4423 8046 9676 99
Got your outstanding selection today. Thanks again for your generosity!

No problem. If you like the Cromagnon enough let me know or contact mc808. Just got my box of them today. Like a pig in chit here.

BigJake6904 said:

Thank you Jake! Gracious gift man. Excited to see that event release in there. Thank you.

Wow! That's a pun of puns. That's like a dad joke you just shake your head at. Ha!

Ha!

Congrats! PM me your addy. I'm out of town this week and will be back Sunday.

Holy. Crap! What a terrible call at the end. That was f-ed up.

I've never won a Chester contest before. Pretty stoked!

But overall, congrats Paula. I mean Paul, your team cheats the best ;)

modo22 said:

I was expecting at text like this from Matt (beyondtheband) but looks like your the first to be a dick... Dick! Lol
Haters gonna hate!

Tall Paul said:

I was expecting at text like this from Matt (beyondtheband) but looks like your the first to be a dick... Dick! Lol
Haters gonna hate!

I try!  :thumbs:

fjldo's had some travel after the SB and communicated it up front....package landed today!!  Thanks for the over the top sticks and extras!

Thanks Chester for doing this again this year!