• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL Playoff Pool 2014

Big Jake sent today should be there Wednesday 950551110968429403 good luck!

fjldo said:
Congrats Paul on whoopin my ass.  What do you think of the following?

1. Tatuaje J21 Reserva
2. Zino Platinum Z-Class 546P
3. Ashton VSG
4. H Upmann Royal Robusto
5. Tatuaje Monster - Mummy

I have a pretty decent selection so please let me know if any of these are not to your liking or you already have plenty of them.  I will ship Monday...just let me know.

Clint
I am happy with anything brother. I thought you were going to take it till Carolina came alive in the second half.

Paul Harrison
3 Sagamore Drive
Derry Nh 03038.

Have a good weekend
Paul
Paul, you might want to keep those boxed up and just change the address :)
Other way around Frank you may want to pick out some nice sticks and get them boxed up for me... lol
Good Luck Brother,
Paul
Maduro Clint said:
Too late...package shipped although the Panthers have a shot if the offense picks up.  Crazy weekend of football.

Paul, enjoy the sticks and should be there Wednesday...9114999944313300435142.  Oh, and Arizona sucks!
Thank you Clint I will let you know when they land.

I appreciate the quick shipping.

Paul

Sticks will be out today, sorry for the delay...barely had time to shit at work, let alone sneak out to mail something...lol

Second round matchups

Ravens (Cookie_1978) vs Patriots(Modo22)

Panthers (TallPual) vs [SIZE=10pt]Seahawks(fjldo[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]) [/SIZE]

Dallas (drunkfish3) vs Green Bay (oke&coke)

Colts (BigJake) vs Broncos (Garlicbreath)

24fb3bddc041132110932a663f4c0e3a.jpg

Probably won't need to ship these, but just in case. [emoji1]

Drunkfish... Dog Rockets are on their way.
USPS

Thanks again for hosting and enjoy!

GarlicBreath said:
24fb3bddc041132110932a663f4c0e3a.jpg

Probably won't need to ship these, but just in case. [emoji1]

LOL, first time I've ever actually seen owls in captivity, should be an excelelnt smoke :)

I'm tardy on my debt to Rob yet, but I'll take care of it.  It's been one of those weeks.  I'll add a little extra due to tardiness.

Tall Paul said:

1. Tatuaje J21 Reserva
3. Ashton VSG

I have a pretty decent selection so please let me know if any of these are not to your liking or you already have plenty of them.  I will ship Monday...just let me know.

Clint
I am happy with anything brother. I thought you were going to take it till Carolina came alive in the second half.

Paul Harrison
3 Sagamore Drive
Derry Nh 03038.

Have a good weekend
Paul
Paul, you might want to keep those boxed up and just change the address :)Other way around Frank you may want to pick out some nice sticks and get them boxed up for me... lol
Good Luck Brother,
Paul
Maduro Clint said:
Too late...package shipped although the Panthers have a shot if the offense picks up.  Crazy weekend of football.

Paul, enjoy the sticks and should be there Wednesday...9114999944313300435142.  Oh, and Arizona sucks!

Paul
Cigars arrived safe and sound brother and thank you the 6th stick! Great packaging as well I appreciate it.

Paul

Tall Paul said:

1. Tatuaje J21 Reserva
3. Ashton VSG

Clint

Paul Harrison
3 Sagamore Drive
Derry Nh 03038.

Have a good weekend
Paul
Paul, you might want to keep those boxed up and just change the address :)
Other way around Frank you may want to pick out some nice sticks and get them boxed up for me... lol
Good Luck Brother,
Paul
Maduro Clint said:

Paul
Cigars arrived safe and sound brother and thank you the 6th stick! Great packaging as well I appreciate it.

Paul

Awesome...I was a little worried with the weather.  Enjoy and good luck the rest of the way.

Clint

Rob's winnings went out this morning.  Sorry about the tardiness.  I hope the contents make up for it.

Fishin345 said:
Sorry Jake missed a number 9505511109685005429403

Shows it was delivered yesterday....I'm traveling for work so I'll grab it from the community cluster boxes tonight.

Fishin345 said:

Shows it was delivered yesterday....I'm traveling for work so I'll grab it from the community cluster boxes tonight.
Sounds good

Excellent package bro!!! You lose way too graciously.  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

BigJake6904 said:

Sounds good

Excellent package bro!!! You lose way too graciously.  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:
Hope you enjoy

Frank PM me your addy so I can confirm I have the right one. Congrats on the win brother but damn I hate the Seahawks... lol

Paul