• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL Playoff pool 2015

Well it's official. Aaron Rodgers is my least favorite player of the entire NFL season. When I have him as my fantasy quarterback, he can't do a damn thing. Then when I need him to do his normal collapse, he pulls through and performs. Hating him.

Good win Rob. Addy in profile accurate?

Well it's official. Aaron Rodgers is my least favorite player of the entire NFL season. When I have him as my fantasy quarterback, he can't do a damn thing. Then when I need him to do his normal collapse, he pulls through and performs. Hating him.

This season has been a tough one, to be a Packer fan. Started 6-0, then went 4-6, pretty bad. Not sure how the Cardinals game is going to go, but at least I won 1 week with the Chiefs. Woo hoo.

Addy in profile is correct - I had $ on the Redskins. Thought the Packers were done this year.

Big Jake......go ahead and bypass me and send what you would have sent me, to Larry (golfgar).

That game scared the bejeezus out of me cookie... Truly terrifying and exciting... Had it been any other team but the pack I would have loved every minute of it. Being a Minnesota fan, I wanted Green Bay to lose so bad that I would've donated my left arm to science to make it happen. What an intense game!

That game scared the bejeezus out of me cookie... Truly terrifying and exciting... Had it been any other team but the pack I would have loved every minute of it. Being a Minnesota fan, I wanted Green Bay to lose so bad that I would've donated my left arm to science to make it happen. What an intense game!
Great game - for a second there I thought I might pull out a W. Please send me your email - I will get the sticks in the mail on Tuesday (PO closed tomorrow).

Tracking - 9505511094296019389325 Enjoy