• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL smack talk

I will definately defer to you! I've not watched him religiously. I've just seen that he has talent and he is in a klusterfuk of an organization who could screw up any talented player.
Can't argue with either of those statements. We shall see how he does...

People dropping like flies at training camp today. Doesn't sound like anything serious at least.

If some noob opened a thread about sports with a whole bunch of political talk, there would be a whole lot more popcorn eating in this thread.

If some noob opened a thread about sports with a whole bunch of political talk, there would be a whole lot more popcorn eating in this thread.
Political talk?

Have you been drinking again Tom?

The Browns are back!

We went a whole year without the Browns management/ownerahip/coaching leading the dysfunction parade.

A washed up mal-content and an o er-rated wanna-be finally bring back the dysfunction we all know and love.

The Browns are back baby!

At least I get to enjoy this if my fantasy teams are going to lay eggs this week.

Also, that Jax/Buf game yesterday was crazy! Josh Allen was the best player out there!!! 😂 ;)

How do you lose to Jacksonville??

The real issue are Lions fans though…does this give them false hope for the second half of the season?

Rodgers is getting some bad run over this. I hope it doesnt derail them!
Unfortunately that might be the case. :(

Can Rodgers just stop talking and get back to playing? He isn’t making it easier on himself or the team.

I don't understand how Stafford has become they martyr people think he is? Yes he's been in a bad situation his entire career, but as summertime who's watched almost every game he's played, he's been just as much of the problem as anyone. Good QBs carry a team, which he never has, he's probably the most inconsistent QB I've ever watched. Will be interesting to see how he does with a supposedly good coach and organization (I think the jury is still out on McVay).
I can't lie, I do enjoy being right! 😂

Problems with Stafford now appear to be injuries and not a decent backup to give him time to heal. But if you watched him in Detroit this was inevitable as it seemed to happen every year.

I think mcvay is getting a little too cute with his play calling though.

Problems with Stafford now appear to be injuries and not a decent backup to give him time to heal. But if you watched him in Detroit this was inevitable as it seemed to happen every year.

I think mcvay is getting a little too cute with his play calling though.
And not being able to hit the broad side of a barn.