• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL

jfields said:

I think I only had about 1/2 of a nerve left after the Panthers/Dolphins game yesterday. They should never have won that game. It makes you wonder how a team can be so efficient at the end of the game, but suck the other 3+quarters. I have to say though, converting a 4th and 10 from your own 20 yard line either speaks a lot for your offense, or how bad a defense is knowing that a 10+yard pass play is coming...
It was an exciting ending though when they punched that ball in with about 43 seconds left. I bet you about crapped your pants when that Dolphins receiver damn near caught that ball in the end zone.

Yea, it was. When I saw the ball in the air, the only thing I could think of was "damn, Wallace has done it again...." 

Paul, the reason Manninghad such a poor game and Moreno had a great one is due to strategy. Belicheck is a matter at taking away your strength. The Broncos didn't realize this and got out coached I'm the second half.

A win is a win but you have to love the fact that Brady can go beserk of the refs and no flags get thrown. Either way offiating and Brady had nothing to do with Carter running into the ball on the last punt of the game (not that Manning could have done anything with the night he was having)

Me? I'm drinking, but I'm managing to post coherently.

Doc

Devil Doc said:
Me? I'm drinking, but I'm managing to post coherently.

Doc
An example to all the younger generations.

When I get old I want to be like Doc.

;-)

At the end of the day, it's either a win, or a loss. The why factors are nothing more than opinions.

That being said...... The Redskins lose.
Really expected more from them this season. I'm surprised RG III keeps getting up off the ground.

jfields said:
At the end of the day, it's either a win, or a loss. The why factors are nothing more than opinions.

Really expected more from them this season. I'm surprised RG III keeps getting up off the ground.

He won't last long if they can't get him a line.

bfreebern said:

How about those Packers?   :thumbs:  

Jonesy said:

LMAO! Damn that cold!

jfields said:

LMAO! Damn that cold!

LMAO, no shit.....Jonesy with the low blows.  I think Matt Flynn will keep us in the hunt, until Rodgers gets back.  Just wish the pussy front office wouldn't have waited so long to pick him up.  Wallace and Tolzien were never true options, please remind me why they let Vince Young go in the preseason?  Mental issues aside, that dude is athletic and makes things happen.

Devil Doc said:
Drinkin' and postin', Fishy?

Doc

He's makin' louich look like an English major... ;)

jfields said:
At the end of the day, it's either a win, or a loss. The why factors are nothing more than opinions....I lost bank AGAIN because of those a-holes.

They're dead to me....

ironpeddler said:

Doc

jfields said:
At the end of the day, it's either a win, or a loss. The why factors are nothing more than opinions....I lost bank AGAIN because of those a-holes.

They're dead to me....

How about those Giants?  :thumbs:  
(I can't remember the last time I was able to talk shit! :laugh: )

Jonesy said:

Doc

jfields said:

They're dead to me....

...and that has nothing to do with the Carolina Pussy winning or the Giants losing.

That has more to do with those two shots in the head you took. ;)  

Damn! I can't even talk shit about the Giants.

Good one Gary! :)

ironpeddler said:

Doc

They're dead to me....

I thought he was an English major. Just at a French college

ironpeddler said:

Doc

jfields said:

They're dead to me....

...and that has nothing to do with the Carolina Pussy winning or the Giants losing.

That has more to do with those two shots in the head you took. ;)  

Oh. Gary....just because your Giants got beat by the Carolina pussy that employs the "biggest douche of a QB in the NFL" 38-0, doesn't mean...

Aw, hell....I forgot what I was going to say.