• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nominate a newb

Bsneed51

Habitual Threadjacker!
Here's the scenario, I have cigars in my humidor I'm probably not going to get around to smoking. Someone new to cigars would like them to fill up their humidor.

I want you to nominate your favorite newb. Not a "I've been smoking for 15 years and just joined CP" newb. I mean a "barely knows the head from the foot, still buying RPs from cbid" newb.

Rules:
1. You can't nominate yourself. If you want in, and no one nominates you, reach out to someone established and see what they think.
2. I will check your posting history to see if you've been a complete asshat at some point.
3. If Jfields nominates you, you're automatically out.
4. Contest runs until the end of the month.

Prize: cigars.. duh. They won't be earth shattering. They won't make that thing in your pants tingle. They'll just be decent, middle of the road, solid cigars that are perfect for a guy trying to figure out what he likes.

And I'm so nice, I'll do this twice.

I'm a little father along than snagging fivers of Gurkhas off cbid, thankyouverymuch :cool:

I don't post in the daily smokes thread since I don't have a cell phone and it's a PITA to take pics, but as best as I can tell, I've smoked around 400 cigars since I started around March-ish.
Yeah I wasn’t nominating you because you are clueless, we all know better. I nominated you because you are deserving!

Great Contest idea! Thanks for doing this!!

I will vote for someone....just not sure who yet?