• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NooBs vs. Newbies

Here is a quick guide line. NooBs are on the eastern part of the country and Newbies are on the western part of the country. Watch out for stray bombs they have been know to happen. :whistling: Those that are in the middle pick a side and let it be known. As for targets? Feel free to execute extreme prejudice against the enemy. First round is a free for all and once we figure who is in and which side they are on we will coordinate attacks.

NooBs PM me and we will put together our plans.

I pick JAEwing as the leader of the Newbies. Damn attorneys are always writing up a storm with out saying anything. :D

Well, I'm about as far west as anyone here. I guess that makes me an ultra-newbie.

Why did I waste my time reading this?

Wait a minute...
I've been a Newbie all my CP Life.
Who took over the eastern half of the country to make me a Noob?
I'll move out west, if I have to!
I want to be a Newbie again!!!!!
:angry2:

Jim

cletus said:
Since this entire topic really doesn't make since,
I say, I declare this Cletus Country, U are all on my
S*%T list!! Bring It on, Newbs, Noobs, Boobs!!!
[snapback]196273[/snapback]​

I believe it was John Donne, who stated
"No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent."

Well, it seems John Donne was a Pus, I will stick with my original post!

Viva La Cletus Country!

I pick JAEwing as the leader of the Newbies. Damn attorneys are always writing up a storm with out saying anything.

As the recently appointed leader of the "Newbies" . . . an honor I will carry with pride . . . I enlist the Western Militia of Newbies to unite and form a common front. A unified and all-out attack is scheduled to begin Monday, June 27th. This first sortie should be completed no later than 2300 hours Friday, July 1st. Scramble the jets and make sure all ordinace has been dropped by the Friday deadline.

The leader of the Western Front has officially "Pushed the Red 'Doomsday' Button". God help us all. :D

First the newbies wanted to pick on the old guys, and since they couldn't even come close to winning that war, they wanna take out someone they can get. I think the FOGs should help the noobs when possible.

Either way, this is lame. Don't mess with the best kids, you'll be bomb like the rest... :sign:

Ugh! Noobs/Newbies making targeting difficult by not including addresses in their profiles. :(

KayakinBoy said:
First the newbies wanted to pick on the old guys, and since they couldn't even come close to winning that war, they wanna take out someone they can get. I think the FOGs should help the noobs when possible.

Either way, this is lame. Don't mess with the best kids, you'll be bomb like the rest... :sign:
[snapback]196484[/snapback]​

Aren't you starting a new job or something? :D

Shouldn't you be off trying to deny someones insurance claim? ;)

You know I don't read the board for a weekend and all hell breaks loose. East coast, West coast kinda like a rap thing ??? I think the Jersey faction should get together and plan a massive strike on the west!!!!!

The first salvo has been cast away to the east coast and should leave a crater, a small crater, but the damage will be done none the less.

I thumb my nose at the East Coast "NOOBS" :D