• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NooBs vs. Newbies

I lift my kilt in defiance to all of you!!!!! For I am neither NOOB nor NOOBIE nor FNG!!!! I am SCOTSMAN!!! "if it ain't Scottish, it's CRAP!!"

A tolken of how bored I am at work is that I am answering this.

newb, noobie, FNG, all the same.

You guys really just need a Jeff Foxworthy - style "You Might be a FNG ...." to underdstand it.

For starters ....
If you joined CP this year .... yooooooooou might be a noob.
If you need to start a thread debating "newb" vs. "noob" ........ yooooooou might be a newbie.

et. all.

and it is def time for a PSD4 about now.

Oh .... and just to post pad...

I am def not a FOG, so if you take my member number of #586 and multiply it X 3 .... and that number is anywhere close to your member #, you are most def. a neewbie

Yippee...Time to head for the humi and find a few sticks that a fellow newb might like to try. Then it's over to the "Members" section of the forum to find a likely target. Let's see...75 or less posts, a complete address in their profile, someone who's still trying to find a good cigar that costs less than a couple of gallons of gas...this'll be fun.

Great idea, DG. :thumbs:

Private "Privates" reporting for duty sir!.
I have strapped on my trusty .... er.... Trusty and have begun the good fight.

The FOGS are going down on this one baby.

God Bless America

Richard

WHat the Hell. I thought the war was over. A new uprising? HEll HELL I am still sampling the sticks from the first war. again I say WHAT THE HELL!!! :0

And as far as this war goes, who the hell am I shooting at? What happens if you are taken out with friendly fire? Do we have a war tribunal?

And one more thing, even though Im new to CP, I have been chomping stogies for over 10 years. Where does that leave me?

karlgriffin said:
And one more thing, even though Im new to CP, I have been chomping stogies for over 10 years. Where does that leave me?
[snapback]196171[/snapback]​

A newbie who missed "it doesn't matter how long you've been smoking cigars, you are still a newbie". Don't worry somebody will ask tomorrow and you can tell him the same thing.

karlgriffin said:
[snapback]196171[/snapback]​

Karl, we've all asked the same question and gotten the same answer. :rolleyes:

lucasbuck said:
Newbie Sampler Thread FAQ

5. I haven't been around here long, but I have been smoking for _____ and I don't think I really should be qualified as a newbie.

A: You are. Get over it.

7. Where can I get more information?

A: Yup, you’re a newbie. If you have a question, feel free to ask away. Most people will give you very good information.
[snapback]88279[/snapback]​

Damn browser Double-Posting :sign: see below

And as far as this war goes, who the hell am I shooting at? What happens if you are taken out with friendly fire? Do we have a war tribunal?

If the tribunal finds a person guilty of a "friendly fire" incident or any other "crime" the offending party will be line up in front of a "firing squad" (smaller than a bomber, generally 3 to 5 guys firing off single bullets each)

In the imortal words of Daffy Duck: "Shoot Me Now!" :D

EDIT The bomber is standing ready awaiting payload ordinance and coordinates for attack.

Ironworker said:
I have strapped on my trusty .... er....  Trusty and have begun the good fight.

God Bless America

Richard
[snapback]196155[/snapback]​

As I understood this, (I could be wrong, I am old)it's newbie vs. noob (whatever the hell that distinction is).

Leave the FOGs out of it (or face the consequences).

For the record, I'm neither newbie or FOG. Sorta like Switzerland. :laugh: If Switzerland smoked cigars. :sign: :blush:

Ah hell,
NUKE 'EM ALL!

Muhahahahahahahahahahaha *cough cough*

psyktek said:
Ironworker said:
I have strapped on my trusty .... er.... Trusty and have begun the good fight.

God Bless America

Richard
[snapback]196155[/snapback]​

As I understood this, (I could be wrong, I am old)it's newbie vs. noob (whatever the hell that distinction is).

Leave the FOGs out of it (or face the consequences).

For the record, I'm neither newbie or FOG. Sorta like Switzerland. :laugh: If Switzerland smoked cigars. :sign: :blush:
[snapback]196197[/snapback]​

eh, the Suisse are good with chocolate and clocks .... that's prob. enough

Grinch, I think you need to lay some guidelines for who is a Noob, and who is a Newbie.

Post count? Join Date? Whether or not they can find the cafeteria?

grand cru no 2 said:
Grinch, I think you need to lay some guidelines for who is a Noob, and who is a Newbie.

Post count? Join Date? Whether or not they can find the cafeteria?
[snapback]196235[/snapback]​

I say what the hell bomb'em all. I will be making a trip to the local ammo depot to pick up supplies for the WMD's.

Since this entire topic really doesn't make since,
I say, I declare this Cletus Country, U are all on my
S*%T list!! Bring It on, Newbs, Noobs, Boobs!!!