• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NorCal HERF, Dinner and Wine Tour - DONE!

David, in other matters, we've had two bottles of the Eno. We have enjoyed both!!! :thumbs:

WOOHOO!! Okay guys, here's the skinny ......

I blocked out 8 rooms, Friday April 11 and Saturday April 12, at the Geyserville Inn under the name "Cigar Pass", rooms are $125 for a Queen and $145 for a King. I really like the location of this Inn plus they'll allow smoking in the garden area and the Hoffmann House Cafe is right next door within walking distance. They don't see a problem with availability if we need more rooms but they will release our reservations on March 11, so make your reservations soon.

Saturday nights dinner will be in the Cadillac Room which is located in the back of the Hoffman House Cafe. The room has views of the vineyards and a balcony where smoking "is" allowed :thumbs: , they're looking forward to hosting our group. We'll have a four course dinner priced at ~$50 per person plus tax & gratuity. We'll need to provide the wine and port but there isn't any corkage fee. I'll work with them later on the menu.

eventhoffmanupstairs01.jpg

I'll start a running list of with updates on the first post of this thread. You don't want to miss this event guys! plus I'll have a few surprises for you :whistling:

:cool:

NorCal - absolutely fantastic...!! I'll book my room today.

Current plans are for me to arrive mid to late afternoon on Friday.

Sounds fantastic; very much looking forward to this.

See you guys then - B.B.S.

Sounds great BBS!

Hey Dan, your guests are more than welcome to join us for this event.

Everyone in welcome to join us for this event. No minimum post count or CP join date required ;)

Sign, us up for all the events....especially the tours. :cool:

I was looking at some flights today and can really get some cheap ones....I am stoked!

Room is booked, and I'm stoked...!!

....wonder how many cases of wine I can get in the back of my Jetta...??.... :laugh:

Looking forward to this one, gents - :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Wife and I will probably be in for the Healdsberg dinner, just gotta figure a few things out first...

Room at the Geyserville Inn is booked for Friday and Saturday. We're going to head to San Francisco on Sunday after checking a few vineyards out. Plan is to stay in San Francisco Sunday night, take in dinner and wake up at a reasonable hour to catch our 7:20am flight back to MD.

We are quite excited for this trip! Thank you David for thinking of this!

Rob

Sounds great Rob!

I'm working out some of the details now for the Saturday night dinner. I'm going to work with the Chef at the Hoffmann house on food and wine pairings with wines from the wineries we'll be visiting during the day. I'm also working on getting us some barrel samples from people I know :whistling: .

Any ideas on Friday night's dinner? I really like the look of Zin Restaurant & Wine Bar in Healdsburg. It's nothing too fancy but they have a good wine list, reasonably priced and they have gotten good reviews.

Hey David,

Looks like the other couple is 90% in. We are planning out our trip. Like BobbyRitz we will probably head in to 'Frisco Sunday PM.

Lesley is secretly excited, I caught her checking out flights on the computer on her own after she told me to take care of it.......should be a good time.

Dan, Well if you and Leslie are going then maybe I can talk with Shelly. :rolleyes:

Come on man....you can have more fun when it's not at your house.......oh wait.....nevermind. It WILL be a good time!

I am in between SF and Healdsberg so if anyone wants to see the North Bay after the Sunday tours lemme know

Dan, Well if you and Leslie are going then maybe I can talk with Shelly. :rolleyes:

Come on man....you can have more fun when it's not at your house.......oh wait.....nevermind. It WILL be a good time!

The wife said she would love to go if she can get the time off work and if you don't get...well like you were at our house. :whistling:

NorCal go ahead and put us down as 80%.