• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NorCal HERF, Dinner and Wine Tour - DONE!

I am in between SF and Healdsberg so if anyone wants to see the North Bay after the Sunday tours lemme know

What is the North Bay? Also I have a good friend that works at Gallo in Healdsberg. I am sure she can help us out if need be.

Marin County, the other side of the Golden Gate Bridge. Muir Woods, sausalito etc.

Dan, Well if you and Leslie are going then maybe I can talk with Shelly. :rolleyes:

Come on man....you can have more fun when it's not at your house.......oh wait.....nevermind. It WILL be a good time!

The wife said she would love to go if she can get the time off work and if you don't get...well like you were at our house. :whistling:

NorCal go ahead and put us down as 80%.

Damn, was I that bad? :whistling: It was all Shane's bad influence. There is no chance there will be a repeat.

Dan, Well if you and Leslie are going then maybe I can talk with Shelly. :rolleyes:

Come on man....you can have more fun when it's not at your house.......oh wait.....nevermind. It WILL be a good time!

The wife said she would love to go if she can get the time off work and if you don't get...well like you were at our house. :whistling:

NorCal go ahead and put us down as 80%.

VERY COOL!!!

Hey Dan, I know Leslie is looking forward to it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:cool:

I may not be able to make this. Looks like the Pope is coming to town and that means I will have to work. :( I should know in a few days.

My wife and I would be highly interested in joining all of you :thumbs: if there is still room?

well, my 'hmmmmmmmm' has turned to 'nope....sorry!'

Too much going on here to allow us to go :(

Flight booked
Car booked
Hotel booked
I am flying in on Thursday the 10th leaving the 14th. See you guys there.

I am booked at Geyserville Inn from the 10th - 14th and have a friend that works at one of the winerys. She has offered a special tour for us. If anyone is there on Thursday or Friday and wants to join us just let me know.

Any new info on this herf? What winery's are we hitting? I think a bus is a great idea.

Okay, so a couple of things ......

Bus: It looks like a bus for 20 people will run each person about ~$50 for the entire day, not a bad deal. Or we could have a few folks rent a mini-van and we could drive ourselves around, of course everyone would need to pitch in for gas. Personally, I'd rather do the bus thing so we don't need have to worry about a designated driver or the logistics for 5 separate drivers. What do you guys think?

Dinner menu: Are there any food alergies that we need to worry about? vegetarians? I'm thinking one meat dish and one fish or poultry dish. Does this work for everyone?

David,

I like the bus idea as well, it won't matter how much we drink (oh you said that already).........

No allergies here and we are all definitely carnivores or omnivores....

The second group of friends will not be attending unfortunately but we are good to go on the rest. I will be needing to fly out on Sunday for Business so I will probably miss the tours although the rest of the group are staying.

I will be heading out there on Wednesday prior to catch up with some friends who reside in San Fran...the wife will catch up on Friday....not that it matters. Now we just need to book everything.....

-D

Cool ..... then the bus it is, I'm booking it today. Sounds like everyone has their room booked?

Hey Opus Mex, are you still interested in this?

Dan, the bus Wine Pimp Tour is going to be on Saturday, I'll need to update the first post. Sunday will be more of a "do as you please" kind of day. So you'll be four on the bus for Saturday, right?