• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NorCal HERF, Dinner and Wine Tour III

NorCalCigarLover

The Wine Guy
That's right folks, this is what you've been waiting a year for, the Third Annual NorCal HERF, Dinner and Wine Tour!

The date is currently set for the weekend of April 16-18, 2010. We'll be visiting the Santa Rita Hills AVA near Santa Barbara, CA, Pinot Noir country! Our home base will be the City of Lompoc, We'll be visiting the area this weekend to work on the arrangements.

Right now we need to see if anyone is interested in attending. The weekend will be packed with group dinners, special wine tastings just for our group, cigars and meeting a great group of your CP BOTL's! Just post your interest in this thread and we'll get this rolling. More detailed information to follow in the near future.

Interested in participating:
1. NorCalCigarLover (2)

David

Thanks for setting this up David!!!

I have put this on the calendar. It will myself and my wife.

The Wine Whore© and I will try to attend.... we have to put a deck on the house this summer, and I gotta save $$$ for boat fuel to make up for last summer. But... this is at the top of the must do list! Hope others will try to make it. Last year's was HOOT!!! (as told by the new nickname for the wifely unit©, now known as 'The Wine Whore')

:laugh:

We are out... going to be very busy that month preparing stuff. I think you gotta change the name of the herf though since Santa Barbara is as far from NorCal as going from DC to NYC round trip.

David, you rock! The important one and i would love to do this but alas it is the busiest month of the year for us, well that and December.

I'm sitting in Lompoc now, lot's of wine tasting today looking for those perfect palces to hit with the group. We're also looking for a restaurant for Saturday evenings dinner. Found a few fantastic wines we know your're going to love and visited a friends new facility here.

:cool:

Hey Hey ... Look who it is! Long lost, fell off the map here at CP. Good reasons tho and will share if asked in PM.

I am interested in the Saturday dinner thing and possibly a wine tasting Satuday afternoon. It will be myslef and a "friend" ...

Sorry to have been absent for so long. Hope to get back in the fold.

I'll be sure to track this thread. Me and the wife were unable to attend last year's event, but the first in the series was a great time! I continue to talk about how relaxed I was upon returning to "real life" after that great weekend. Mr. and Mrs. Norcal are consummate hosts, that's for sure!

David, I trust all is well with you and Alice!

I'll have to check out the calendar for those days. If it looks like it'll be clear, I am in. I'll let you know in a few days, this sounds like it would be a great time! :)

Damn .. man those are going to be tough dates. As it stands right now I am supposed to be one of the presenters at SNW in Orlando, FL April 12-15. I've loved the last two years, but this looks like it might be tough. ... Fingers crossed; you never know!

Sounds fun but a little to far south for me to even make it to dinner. Wish I could make it but timing on those dates with that location is going to be real rough.

I'm a go on this. It's going to be tough to get the girlfriend to go though, she will be in the academy on Saturdays all day. :(

Wife and i are going to look in to trying it this year with sons basbeall ball will be tough but will try and do it..

We're going to postpone this HERF guys, new dates will be posted later but we're looking at a Octoberish time frame.

Sorry if this causes any inconvenience for anyone.

David

We're going to postpone this HERF guys, new dates will be posted later but we're looking at a Octoberish time frame.

Sorry if this causes any inconvenience for anyone.

David

This may work out better, at least for me and the girlfriend as she graduates that month and thus may have the free time to go. Unless I make the lists to go out to patrol, I should be good to go as well. Keep us updated bud!

bummer, but may actually work to our favor.... October-ish will be easier to save for!

Keep the updates coming as you get them.

Woo Hoo, might be able to talk the wife into this, for my birthday present!