• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not Your Everyday Cigar Pass

I say ye need to get this thing on the road headed north!!! (via Boise of course...)

:laugh:

Here we go .....

Take: 34. Casa Fuente Belicoso Fino
Put: 90. Aurora 100 Anos

Take: 43. Taboada Sublime, LCDH TJ 2006
Put: 91. Taboada Piramide, LCDH TJ 2006

Take: 89. Punch Black Prince JUN01
Put: 92. Montecristo D Edicion Limitada 2005

Put: 93. Cohiba Robusto 2004 (Congratulations on the baby Gonz!)

What say ye?

:cool:

What cigar is this? Is there a special one of these I don't know about? Because the Casa Fuente cigar is $23, and those 100 Anos are between $9-$15. I just want to throw this out there, because I'm sure there must be some other 100 Anos that I'm not aware of? :(

Good grief :0 , my bad ..... pulled. Here's the latest, does this work for ya?

Take: 43. Taboada Sublime, LCDH TJ 2006
Put: 90. Taboada Piramide, LCDH TJ 2006

Take: 89. Punch Black Prince JUN01
Put: 91. Montecristo D Edicion Limitada 2005

Put: 92. Cohiba Robusto 2004 (Congratulations on the baby Gonz!)

Here we go .....

Geez, what are you trying to pull Wine Pimp :sign:

Tell me about it .... I couldn't believe it myself after I went and checked the MSRP of those CF's. I may need to impose a one bottle penalty on myself, payable to Gonz, after that flub :whistling:

Anywho, the box is repacked and will be on its way Cory today. Thanks for letting my play in your pass Gonz :thumbs:

Here we go .....

Geez, what are you trying to pull Wine Pimp :sign:

Tell me about it .... I couldn't believe it myself after I went and checked the MSRP of those CF's. I may need to impose a one bottle penalty on myself, payable to Gonz, after that flub :whistling:

Anywho, the box is repacked and will be on its way Cory today. Thanks for letting my play in your pass Gonz :thumbs:

Pee Pee dance commencing. :thumbs:

Hey, how long does something take to get to fricken Idaho?

Hey, how long does something take to get to fricken Idaho?
Good question. I have tried the DC number and nothing comes up. However, there is a small issue now. I figured it would only take 2 or at most 3 days for it to show up, then I would turn it over the weekend, but it hasn't. The issue is that I am on a flight at 7am and won't be able to handle the box until I get back on the 28th. The box should have been mailed to my lock box at work. If that is the case, then it will be safe and sound. I have instructed my co-worker to check the lock box while I am gone and he will throw it in a cooler till I get back. This is the best I can do at this time. Sorry for the delay.

- C

* edit: I will keep in touch with him to find out when it does arrive and let you guys know here too. I should have Internet access all week.

Question: Tubed Platinum edition "Forbidden X" is listed as having an MSRP of $50. It is my understanding that this platinum set comes with 2 cigars and a DVD, so it would seem that a single tubed Forbidden X should be just under $25. Thoughts?

TIA,
- C

Agree!

I have the MSRP at $23.95

Brian

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

where's the damn bang your head against a wall smilie?!?!?!?!

Ahh.. there's one
mur.gif

That's a drag. I wish we knew of your plans, and we could have sent this up to Swissy, then hit you on the way back. Leaving a one day window for this having to arrive is a poor bet, and when you absolutely need it by a certain day is when it's going to be a day late.

Let's just hope the humidification devices are working well, since it sounds like this will be sitting around for the next week...

OK, so the DC number that I have on the first post is showing nothing. Does anyone have any idea where this thing is?

:angry:

OK, so the DC number that I have on the first post is showing nothing. Does anyone have any idea where this thing is?

:angry:

That's the DC# they scanned in at the Post Office ..... I don't know what gives.

I haven't seen anything back here.